Why doesn't he plan anything for the future?

Husband doesn't want plan anything new. Like we have a 9 year old and he doesn't want another kid, he doesn't want to move to a better place, doesn't want a better car, doesn't want to go on family trips. Should I be worried he will leave? Because there is no progression or plans for the future. He also does not post pictures of us on social media. I'm not sure what's going on. Are these red flags? At one point he was leaving and not coming home until the next day, like he would go straight to an event after work without even coming home until the next morning.

What Guys Said 1

• If these are new behaviors then they are definitely red flags. However, if these are long-standing attitudes that you are just now noticing then it is a different matter. In that case it could be contentment for how things are now. In that case there is still a problem since these attitudes appear to clash with your own.

What Girls Said 2

• Not posting photos on social media isn't a red flag, a lot of people are just private people and don't want their entire lives out there for everyone to see.

• Not everyone likes to post pictures. It sounds like you are uncompatiable if I'm honest. Have you spoken about the future often in the last 9 years? Did he seem open to change before or has he always been this way? This wouldn't work for me at all, I love change.