What would you like to recieve OR give from/to someone on Valentine's Day?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know maybe nothing but just the feeling that I am the most important thing in their life might be enough.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We've done our Valentine's gifts early so that tomorrow we don't have to do anything seeing as we had a busy day today anyway. Tomorrow just means sleeping :)

Ehh, I don't care too much about the receiving bit. I didn't get anything for Valentine's but he's not really one for it. He goes on rants about capitalist propaganda whenever he sees a Valentine's poster :P I like flowers the most so that's good but I'd be grateful for anything really.

I gave him a card I made, a lion teddy (I tried to get a tiger to match his username here and one of his favourite songs but I couldn't) and a Valentine's balloon seeing as I owed him a balloon at some point anyway.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ah, I also gave him some Starburst but that was mainly because I'd eaten all the ones I liked, so... :P

What Guys Said 4

• All I want is to spend the day with a nice girl. We don't need to have sex or anything too crazy but I really just want to be with someone who likes me and I like them back. I've never had a girl for Valentines day and I always get so depressed.

1|0
    0|0
  • All you can eat pancakes breakfast yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously candy I'd like to receive 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • i want a bj

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3