Why do girls like to wear skinny jeans, leggings or other tight fitting clothes on their legs?

Just asking, is it some new trend? Or is it "comfortable"?

How are they comfortable?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's comfortable to me. I am pretty straight (I lack curves for the most part) and hate when pants are baggy on me. That saggy excess fabric look is... well, not a good look on me. If I wear leggings or super skinny jeans, then I might wear a looser blouse or something, not all skin tight.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's usually to show off their shapely legs.

What Girls Said 22

• It is "comfortable." I don't do it to please guys. It's really comfortable. I don't wear slutty clothing, but I wear things that might be considered tight but they are appropriate. It's a trend I guess, but it's definitely not new.

• If she wears tight skinny jeans, she probably wants to look good. If she wears leggings, it's probably because they're comfortable.

• Leggings are super comfortable, and make you look less sloppy than wearing sweatpants.

• Well it isn't a new trend that's for sure. If I could post links I'd show you.

Leggings are comfortable and they are easy to wear with lots of things, they have been in and out of fashion many many times. Jeans are comfortable, not everyone likes baggy clothing.

• Leggings are the most comfortable things. We're not trying to impress anyone

• Fashion trend + comfort.

• I like to wear skinny jeans because they look best. I don't wear leggings ever.
    Lots of girls wear leggings to show off their butts

• Cute as F'

• Its both. Leggings are second best to no pants

• Its comfortable to me. And more flattering in my opinion.

• Their comfy because u can wear no panties with them and u don't get judged

• Leggings are always comfortable. Skinny jeans can be, depends on the fabric and the cut.

• Comfortable. Look cute with some outfit also ^_^

• new trend and they are pretty comfortable, they are cold though

• They're all really comfortable, but I prefer sweatpants.

• Comfortable also looking good

• It is a trend, most of the time they are comfortable, and I don't have to worry about wrinkles.

• I hate it, I fell like people always look at my ass >.< I prefer sweatpants and wear them almost every day

• Skinny jeans are the only jeans that i can wear. They're comfortable and i like how they fit me. I can't stand bell bottoms or even bootcut for that matter. It's not at all a fashion thing or trend thing for me, it's all about comfort.

• skinny jeans are uncomfortable like hell it's just a fashion stuff for impress, leggings are really comfortable means for impress when you wear a short shirt and with a tunique it's just because it's comfortable

• I actually prefer shorts during the summer, but I wear skinny jeans and sometimes leggings, just to show off my legs ;)

• For me it's comfortable and I'm actually starting to like them a lot better then jeans. I usually would rather wear jeans any day

What Guys Said 2

• If I want comfort, I put on jogging pants.

It's obviously a fashion trend followed by guys who have stick-thing legs. Because everyone else looks like shit in it

• It looks nice. Their ass looks great in em.