What do u want from life?

I want woman money fortune and fame

I want money at least 1 million or near it. I honestly believe I can acooplished this in 3 more years.

Woman - duh I should not have to explain.

Fame - I wanna be adores by all for my work. and what I do and who I am.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Not much. I'm a pretty humble person I would say. I want to be happy and I want to be loved. I would like to have two cute children in a few years and I want my physical disability that I have to not become worse so that I can still have a more or less independent life and do things like go to work and travel. If this is possible, it would be really great.

What Girls Said 1

• I just want love and happiness oh and a family... I know it's cliche but whatever

What Guys Said 4

• To be honest, not much. My greatest goals are to earn at least a Masters degree so I'll feel like all those years of being the smart nerdy oldest child paid off, get married to a great woman who loves me as much as I would love her, and to have two little daughters. I would give anything for the latter.

• Respect and Fame.
    Enough money to live a struggle free life also enough to give some back to society.
    Woman - Yes a Playful , Confident and smart woman who doesn't need much and is caring towards everyone, Its awesome to have someone by your side , for whom you can care and who cares for you.
    Kids - I don't know

• i want a family soon. within the next 5 years.

• I want money and a family.