Unique Hotels:Which themed HOTEL would you rather stay in?

Ice Hotel
Underwater Hotel Jet plane Hotel
cruise ship Hotel Treehouse Hotel

Space Hotel
Cave Hotel

Alien spaceship Hotel

Most Helpful Guy

• ice hotel... it looks so beautiful and i love the cold. A very close second is the underwater hotel

• Same here!! 😊👍

• Yes, you're right! That would be the most overwhelming experience of all! Just the very thought - being inside the ice cube! Thrilling! I read about that hotel in Sweden on Blogher www.blogher.com/worlds-top-10-most-unusual-hotels-wont-leave-you-indifferent - it looks freeezzzing, but yet attractive to visit. Honestly, people got too obsessed with all that luxury staff and forgot about pure extraordinary things, which may be much more interesting, than expensive features! I'm glad, I'm not alone in my room of views and judgements on this crazy world :) Hope to see you some day in that hotel! :)

• @maryapple i read that article a few weeks ago some of those places are amazing!

if only i ad the money. i really need to win the lottery :p

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• These are cool as fuck! I'd go underwater, first choice, and then the treehouse. It's like 0 degrees here right now, is ask me again in the summer about the ice hotel, haha.

• Treehouse. Ice would keep me freezing. Underwater would too, if only by suggestion if the temperature was warm. The cave hotel ruins my memories of Batman, using his cave as a trysting place. Space and alien... too phony.

• I'd choose all but again space and alien aren't going to give the real feel or effect nor will even cave unless built in a real cave :D

I'd sure go for Ice & underwater :D <3 :)

• same here! I would prefer the ice hotel , but i would choose the underwater hotel as my second choice :)

The cave hotel is build in a cave lol

• Oops I thought this question had an anon asker - age catching up with me lol

• hhaahaha that's okay LOL

• Omg! all of them except the ice hotel haha, those are such great ideas!!

• Ice hotel or treehouse - It would seem closest to nature

• Underwater one

• A Underwater Hotel please

• Space. Underwater is a close second.

• Batcave hotel.
    The underwater hotel is just a disaster movie waiting to be made.

• The under water one even though id be afraid the glass is gonna break at any moment lol

• i would be fine with anything with you in it :)

• Underwater for sure it would be a relaxing place

What Girls Said 9

• Definitely the underwater hotel. That would be amazing, as long as it's warm. If it's not warm, then I'd go for the treehouse one.

• Oh man, this one is hard to chose! I saw the ice hotel before, and thought it was so pretty. But I love space, and that treehouse is gorgeous... I'll say ice, because I need it to be cold for me to sleep decently.

• treehouse =]

• Dafuq? All of them! How can u choose?

• The Ice Hotel! I couldn't stay at the underwater one. I'd have a panic attack in there lol.

• ice hotel, underwater hotel, jetplane and space are a definite NO, i hate walking up to weird things and i get cold really easily. i like the cruise ship hotel the best

• Alien spaceship hotel.

• Cruise shit hotel... I wouldn't be able to sleep in that underwater hotel lol

• ALL OF THEM!! - but probably ice hotel, I love the cold!