Left or right? Who goes first?

You are in the shower. Someone rings at the door. It's 8am. You don't expect anyone. It rings again. It must be urgent. You get out of the shower, quickly dry yourself. You put on what's closest to you, a clown costume you wore at your niece's birthday yesterday. You answer in a hurry. Two women inclined on convincing you you worship the wrong god. Who do you hit first, the one on the left or the one on the right?

At first, I wanted to ask who do you shoot first, but I feared some people would take me too seriously. Of course, I do not condone violence, but if you ring at my door for stupid reasons while I'm in the shower or on the throne, I will kill you slowly and desecrate your body in my mind. It happened to me earlier this week.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why hit them when closing the door in their faces is a completely possible and sensible thing to do?

• What if it happened to you twice a week? When would you finally have had enough and what would you do to fix it?

• I wouldn't say I do it because I'm a woman. More so i do it because I'm introverted and if I can avoid talking to people, I will.

• Ah... Here I thought you had learned that as a safety measure because you were a woman. I guess I was the one who was prejudiced this time...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Neither. I'll just shut the door on their faces.

• None

• Sorry, you have to choose. There is bad guy holding your family hostage and won't release them unless you choose to hit those annoying peddlers. Lol
      It's my question, I can do what I want ! 😜

What Guys Said 3