QUIZ: Which Horror Movie Villain Are You?

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Oh I love these quizzes :D <3

Here's mine

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...61079881baf861adddaf-0.gif

You got: Pennywise
    You are colorful individual who’s known for having quite the funny bone. You know exactly what it takes to make a person laugh to death.

I was thinking more on lines of getting Freddy Kruger but come to think of how I am I think Pennywise is what it is :D

1|0
    0|0
  • You got Ghostface - You often keep a low profile because you like your privacy and anonymity. You also have the unique ability to toy with a person’s emotions, which often works in your favor.
    That sounds about right to me.
    vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Leatherface

People say you hide behind a mask way too often, but that’s just because you’re a vulnerable individual who always aims to please others. Once that mask comes off however, you truly become the life (and death) of the party.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Freddie Krueger

Your wit is razor sharp and your vengeance is nightmarish. If anyone dares cross you, then they are immediately cut off…with your metal claws that is.

2|0
    0|0
  • i got pennywise

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Pennywise
    You are colorful individual who’s known for having quite the funny bone. You know exactly what it takes to make a person laugh to death.
    "It" was a creepy movie!

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I had nightmares after watching that hahaha he is one creepy Clown

• You got: Chucky

You are both terrifying and oddly humorous. The people in your life often see your unique interests as child’s play, but you just consider yourself a young soul at heart.

1|0
    0|0
  • They gave me Pennywise but I see myself more as a Clyde Shelton.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would go with the Joker... batman

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• You got: Ghostface
    You often keep a low profile because you like your privacy and anonymity. You also have the unique ability to toy with a person’s emotions, which often works in your favor.

1|1
    0|0
  • I got Chucky!

You are both terrifying and oddly humorous. The people in your life often see your unique interests as child's play, but you just consider yourself a young soul at heart.

1|1
    0|0
  • You got: Chucky
    You are both terrifying and oddly humorous. The people in your life often see your unique interests as child’s play, but you just consider yourself a young soul at heart

lool thats me

1|0
    0|0
  • chucky doll lol
    about right

1|0
    0|0
  • One of the teenaged witches from American Horror Story Season 3. Don't remember their names.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ghostface
    You often keep a low profile because you like your privacy and anonymity. You also have the unique ability to toy with a person’s emotions, which often works in your favor.

1|0
    0|0