Why is another Bush running for president?

It seems a little spooky that 3 presidents would come out of a single immediate family. Those who plan to vote for Jeb Bush, why did you choose him?

Most Helpful Guy

• George Bush Jr. is by far one of THE worst presidents ever. Jeb Bush is weak as fuck. He doesn't even look like he wants to be president.

whitegirlsbelike.files.wordpress.com/.../...if.gif

• He shouldn't have invaded Iraq but he did so many good things.

• @FatherJack1980 Yeah wasn't that foolish? They put the fool in office twice. Saw him fuck up. Admitted he fucked up. Then put him back in office. lol. Smh.

• Thanks for MH.

What Guys Said 12

• well he's run a state very well... i think he's far better than his brother and George Sr was not a good president.

that said i will not vote for him. but i think he's the best option on the republican ticket

• You know he dropped out of the race already right?

• Why is that spooky?
    Have you heard of a monarchy?

• USA isn't a monarchy, that's the point.

• But it's not "scary" for people in the same family to become leaders.

• Family tradition... it happens in Brazil and it's not so uncommon.

• Political dynasties aren't uncommon, even in "democratic" nations.

There's no way in hell Jeb could win the general though, so no worries.

• I'd only vote for him in the general election. He's running because he has a proven record of successfully governing a state using conservative policies.

• I wanted to vote for Rand Paul. He dropped out.

• And it's not that another Clinton is running?

They're the only ones still fool enough to do it.

• It's a scam and hell Bush lost against Gore in Florida but Jebberz fixed it for his corrupt lying brother. The whole family are scummy liars. The grandfather who is dead is still running the show. Prescott made money from the Nazi's in WWII. He in fact almost went to prison but was too powerful.

• The speech from the Dictator seems to be ringing true for the poor, technically bankrupt USA (I say technically because I don't think there's a chance in hell they can ever repay their massive debts)

If another imbecile of the Bush clan gets voted then they should just call themselves "The House of Windsor II", since they'll be like the Windors (formerly Saxe-Coburg and Gotha)

• Yeah it does seem scary, I guess we will know what to expect for the next four years if he wins, if it's anything like the last two we can't expect much except that the rich will be taken care of

• I'm hiding behing the bush.

What Girls Said 4

• I won't be voting for Jeb but Bush Sr did a great job and I am on the fence with Bush Jr.

• On the fence with Jr? Are you serious?

• @Joc4Position True. Sadly the next few generations will forget and history is not as interesting as seflie and the Kartrashians.

• @sluggognatface Well hey we can hope. Maybe if they keep running their business into the ground and we keep any of them from getting in these next few terms they'll fissile out.

• Well Jeb is not going well in the race, but I think I would take a Bush over Donald Trump any day, and that's saying something.

• Does it really matter that he's running he's not like his dad and grandfather it's not natural to him... But anyways it shouldn't matter anyway Trump has a better chance of becoming president than he does 😒

• Thr bushes should stop procreating...