If you could change your name what would you change it to?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• First name : Sake
    Last name : Sea

What Girls Said 12

• "If you could change yr name..."

You know you can, right?
    In the US, anyway. If yr at least 18. All you have to do is publish 3-4 weeks' notices in some obscure paper, take the proof to the court, pay a filing fee, and, boom, done.

Also, there's no legal procedure required to go back to the old name, either, so you can -- completely legally -- have two or more completely different legal names. Yep. That's a thing you can do.

• Wow and it's so easy too. Is there a cost to it do you know?

• Ahh tx. Hey, I still look over at him and wonder what awesome things I did in my previous lives, to deserve him.

• Aww I'm sure he feels the same even 15 years later

• Probably Aquamarine and I would go by Aqua. But I also like Allie. I technically could go by Allie because it's short for Natalie (which is my actual name). But everyone already knows me as Natalie, so it's too late to change it.

• I haven't really give a thought to this, but per moment I'm going with Alexandra and everyone could call me Alex. 😂💁

• Hmm... Chloe.

• Shadow Rae

• No, thank you.

• Marisol

• asha is nice name, i wouldn't change it to anything

• That is so pretty :)

• what's its meaning? mines is just an African variation of the name aisha which means life in arabic

• I don't believe mine actually has a meaning haha. But see your name is so cool and I love that meaning. You could think of it in so many different ways

• RenĂ©e to Karou

• Maybe something relevant to my culture like Shehrazad 🌙 Or just Ines/Cyrine

• I would change it to Bashayer,, Saudis love this female name it means "Good News or Good signs" I'll give it to my future kid

• That's so pretty :) I'm sure they'll love it and the message behind it is so cool

• Thanku,, this is how we use it
      I've Bashayer for u = I've good news for u 😃

• Aww cute you have lucky children ahead haha

• I really like the name Noelle it was my French name in French class back in high school and then it's really pretty! 😁

What Guys Said 5