Some jokes for depressed people?

I have a depressed friend that needs to laugh.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dirty or clean?

If dirty, then I'll risk it and tell you one: "There was once a guy fcking a pregnant woman and he suddenly got a bj"

Wouldn't he rather watch something, like the cult comedy "Bottom"? Or alternatively "The Dangerous Brothers"

• Dirty jokes, yeah maybe he could laugh to those.

What Girls Said 3

• 0|0
  • Sometimes when you're really depressed you don't feel anything at all. But watching a funny movie and funny youtube clips. Find some stuff that are right up his alley sense of humour wise? Some things that made me laugh was despite feeling pretty low the Shia LaBeouf experiment where he watched all of his movies for three or four days straight in the fall was so bizarre it kind of cheered me up and distracted me. For me distractions make me feel better.

• Read funny embarrassing moments or funny teacher and student stories those are good. (=

What Guys Said 4

• Ivan, Maria and Peter are in class. The teacher asks each one of them to think of the fastest thing they can imagine. Maria gets up and says "Light! I arrives at a flick of a switch!". Peter gets up and says "A tought! By the time you think about somethink, the tought is already gone.". The teacher looks to Ivan. "Come on, Ivan. What do you think?". Poor Ivan gets up and mumbles. "Well... yesterday I had diarrhea and to be honest by the time I got to the toilet I didn't have time neither to think nor to turn on the light".

• This is horrible but I'll tell it anyways.

For April Fool's Day, my girlfriend came up to me and told me she was pregnant. Jokes on her. I kicked her down the stairs anyways.

Or

My girlfriend told me she wanted me to treat her like a princess. I said "How about Cinderella?" She said "That would be great." So I locked her in the attic and went to a party.

• What do you think of my new single bro?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0

• Show cute things theyll help better than jokes