What fictional character would you sleep with?

I was just watching Scream and the part near the beginning where Sidney and Billy are making out on the bed and she tells him she doesn't "want to" then and to be honest I totally would have done it with a serial killer right then and there, Billy's hot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it'd be Betty Rubble

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Erza Scarlet- fairy tail
    Juvia- fairy tail
    Kathrine pierce- the vampire diaries
    Elizabeth swan- pirate of the carrbiean
    Wendy- witches of east end
    The list goes on lol but this will do

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I agree with you ! My favorite would be Elizabeth Swann, but I'm all ears if ever you can arrange me a date with the 4 others ;-)

• I've always slept with a fictional character. She's called my love.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, I wanna watch it now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Padme Amidala

0|0
    0|0
  • Olivia Benson.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jess from New Girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Princess Peach Toadstool, from Mario.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Ok... so I'm going to be a real thot here lol and give what cum'sπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ off of the top of my head.
    Beast before and definitely after, loki from thor, mr. Darcy and he's ginger bestie, li shang, aladdin, jon snow, angel and spik from buffy, jake ryan, the winchestee bro's, uncle jesse, terry mcgannis, tristan from legends of the fall, TOMMY MF OLIVER😍😍😍😍, tuxedo mask, Thomas from pocahontas, Edward Scissorhands, percy jackson, starlord, goliath from gargoyles, @DasVoz
    @G-Daz and @RedThread 😈 ohhhh that's righttttt they aren't fictional characterrrrrrs😏😏😏 oh well 😍 they can still get it too, stabler, Benjamin button, Any character that EVAN PETERS has and will ever play😍😍😍, Luke evans dracula and serial killer character from some movie I saw (ik he's gay, but he's so gorgeous ), zak and pips from ferngully etc etc lol I'll stop there.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm fictional. This is a dream.

• Show All
    • Aha fun

• @G-Daz You already know my love πŸŒπŸŒπŸŒπŸ’¦ trail booπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ
      @DasVoz yessss it is 😒😈 I'm still going to hit that though lol u adorable mf! I'll kidnap you and make ya minezzzzzz one way or the other.

• Oh damn :P Uh... Proooobably Gansey from the Raven Cycle books or Grantaire from Les Mis.

0|0
    0|0
  • there r a lot of disney princes id have a night with :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a long list but my top 2 (at least the current top two) are Mikoto Suoh from K-Project, and Medusa from Soul Eater.

If where going live action fictional characters then Mark Sloan from Grey's Anatomy, that guy's a hunk...

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely him. And I'm sure he feels the same way

3chicgeeks.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/9.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Thor💁

1|0
    0|0