Is it self hate for a white man to prefer black women?

I want my kids to be mixed and I like the idea of raising a black girl.

• Yesss
  • Noooo

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Lol xD no man don't worry about it

It's not self hate, it's personal preference

• I mean I prefer Asian women so I would be a hypocrite to say yes... That being said I think as long as you are open to the idea of dating people of your race then it isn't a problem, like if a nice white girl comes and I like her then I'll date her, no problem, but I think Asian women look better. Anyway if you are one of those guys that is convinced that you are only going to date a black girl then that seems to be a little bit of hate and a little bit of racism mixed in one. If you would turn down a better white girl for a black girl then I think that would be self hate because you are letting race decide your decision rather then more substantial traits... although the universities do this all the time with applicants, so I guess anything is possible in this day and age.

For the record even if this is self hate it doesn't really matter, you can do whatever you want, its a free country.