Are you a patient person OR an inpatient person?

I'm mostly an inpatient person.

• Patient.
  • Inpatient.
  • I don't care. (See Results)
  • It depends.

Most Helpful Guy

• I consider myself a patient person.. but I will use an example as to when I am not, say that if I walk into a bank or something to cash a pay check or something like that and the line of people is already deep, and two tellers are working and four others are in the back doing some sort of paper work or just talking.. I will step up to someone I think is in charge.. or find out who is and voice my opinion and say.. hey like these tellers should take care of the dam line up first.. before they start doing that stuff.. what sort of a bank is this anyways.. but most times I do have a lot of patience

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends.

I don't think people are strictly in (one box). It depends on the time, place and what is occurring.

For the most part, I'd say I am patient but there are times I can be impatient. For example, several months ago (I left my home early on my way to work). I leave early in case of delay.
    However, the train I was on, was stuck on the track for a good 30 minutes.
    I kept looking at my watch over and over, thinking "WTF! When are we going to move".

Thank God we finally did, and I was 5 minutes (before my start time of work).
    See what leaving early does?
    But in that moment, I felt uneasy about possibly showing up to work late (and i had no way of contacting my supervisor because I was in the tunnel).

So it really depends!

What Guys Said 11

• I'm a patient person... but only because I trained my mind to be this way.

Today's society doesn't reward patience as much. All industries are focused on speed ands efficiency because "everyone is living a busy lifestyle" (not sure if this is true or not).

• Do you mean "impatient"? An "inpatient" is a patient who's in the hospital.

• I am very patient - I use the time I am waiting to think about things.

• Super Patient.

Just kick back, relax, watch time pass.

• Patient with some things, cannot wait for others

• Inpatient .

• very inpatient

• In the middle of both.

• most of the time im patient and go with the flow but there are though times i just feel like hoking the shit out of someone :-)

• I am really patient... nothing phases me much!

• I'm so impatient. Waiting in line or getting stuck in traffic is like hell for me

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a very patient person. But sometimes my work seems to be severely testing that patience...

• Overall I'm a pretty calm and patient person. Every once in a while there may be some special event or circumstance that makes me a little more fidgety.

• Very impatient, but I'm learning to be lol

• I'm patient typically until I get in traffic. The road rage starts then. 😛

• Not at all. I have 0 patients.

• Impatient*