What are some of your hobbies/passions?

I really envy people who are very passionate about something. Whether it's photography, art, makeup, etc. It's beautiful to watch people work so hard to make it big one day.
For example, my fiance is a chef and is so very driven about becoming the best.
Me.. I don't really got anything. I think it's because I just never put lots of time and interest into trying one particular thing. I kind of want to see what ideas are out there.
Ps: I love to inspire. To make a difference.
Any ideas?
Oh how I wish I was great at makeup or something... lol

Most Helpful Guy

• you dont have to be talented or great at something to do it lol pick something you love to do then do it go all out if it makes you happy and it contributes to society in some way go for it worst case scenerio you find out its not your thing so you move on to the next one

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really have a passion for anything specific.

I like writing, reading, sometimes doing chores, sometimes organizing, etc.

What Guys Said 3

• I have no passions. I enjoy things, but there's nothing I'm all "J+£N£) IJFERJIGNEF PERFECTION" about

• im passionate about ecology and I love learning about interactions between species. I particularly have a passion for spiders and bugs. I just find them fascinating and want to become an entomologist when i finish uni.

• video games and reading

What Girls Said 1

• Painting
    Photography
    Drawing

I absolutely love doing those things.