What's the most beautiful city in Canada?

Most Helpful Guy

• These are all beautiful cities, I voted Toronto, but I also like Calgary and Vancouver, as well as Quebec City :D

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• Obviously no one knows wpg who says it's good. Wpg has the most litter you'll ever find in any city. the whole north side (transcona) is a native violence gang turf. The wages in wpg are so bad that welders get paid $12/hr when anywhere else they start at $18.
    All of the streets off of the SIDE streets are pretty much one ways. When oncoming traffic needs to pass you have to hop there is room with the parked cars, pull over, and wait. The place sucks ALL AROUND. awful city.

T. O sucks bad. It's like a 50+ cultured city. It's split with every race you don't know where you are welcome at.

Quebec and Ottawa is basically just full of a bunch of racist frenchys that think that everyone should speak french and if you don't you shouldn't be living.

Calgary is BOOORRING> YAWN, nothing there.

Montreal is AWESOME though. That's a nice place.

• Winnipeg, it's such a cool city

• Quebec City has some sort of European charm...

• Ottawa, definitely, followed by Calgary.

• Ottawa, very pretty capitol.

• New York City

• Not a single city from Atlantic Canada? Really? Halifax? St. John's? I mean they both easily beat out over half this list.

• Sorry, but GaG polls have a limit of only 7 options :(

What Girls Said 3

• Calgary

• i love ottawa

• I am from Vancouver so I say Vancouver. Loool.
    Jk.
    I've been to all, lived in most. And I STILL say Vancouver.