Would you let your kids watch Deadpool?

Whether you have kids or had kids, would you bring them to watch Deadpool with you if they begged to see? If you find it awkward to take them and if they really wanna see it, would you allow them to go with a legal guardian to see it? Or would you not give them the permission to watch Deadpool?

Would you let your kids watch Deadpool?Call me a bad parent if you like but if my kid is at least 10, I'd let them watch it if they really wanted to. Not like teens and preteens aren't exposed to sex and violence these days.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I was tempted but no I won't let them watch it. Instead I just tell them how awesome DeadPool is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would that might be because I've been watching porn since I was 13 watched the x-files and se7en at 12 and watched all the saw films at 14. I feel fine to be honest and I've seen the movie there's some cool violence that kids love, nudity (which never hurt no one) and a superhero so I'd definitely do it.

What Girls Said 8

• No. My children would NOT be watching that movie. I just saw it last night with 3 of my friends and 3 of us are 18 while the other one is 17. We are of legal age. My kids would not be seeing that movie until they were the age I am.

• My mother bought tickets so we (daughters and granddaughters) go watch the film with her. My eldest daughter is 5,

• Mother also invited the family of a fellow GaGer to watch the movie with us.

• 15+ years old, then yes. Any younger... no.

• I would if my kid was at least 16, but anything younger no. The movie is the best but it's full of cursing and sexual humor.

• Definate no.
    Knowing how deadpool was prior and theb seeing it its still a no.
    Maybe if they were like 16 or older.
    But definitely not a 10yr old.

• No because it is rated R for a reason I would want them to at least be 15

• Sure, I would.

• Sure. If I didn't take them to the movie to see it, they would just watch it on the internet anyway. (IF I had kids)

What Guys Said 11

• I think it's a bit early for a 10 year old child who's in maybe 3rd grade to be seeing a movie with tons of blood and fighting, swearing, sex jokes, and full nudity. This isn't your typical Marvel or DC superhero movie. It's an amazing movie for adults, but for a 3rd grader, I personally think it's way too early. I answered No, I would not let my kids see it.

• I don't see a problem with it. Its just fiction.

• 10 is pretty damn you g for the kind of stuff you see in deadpool. That would be very stupid to take your kids to. I remember this little girl that saw American Sniper. She was way too young and she was crying and bothered by it the entire time but her asshole parents wanted to see it so they kept here there. I think it's more about veing selfish and wanting to see it yourself than believing young children are capable of watching it.

• If I had kids i'm sure they would of already seen Anime so it wouldn't matter to me. How do you take your kids to a rated R movie then bitch about it though? lol

• Both of my kids are grown, so they can do as they please. I don't care to watch it. It's just not my type of movie.

• Fuck no. I'm generally approving of kids being exposed to adult things earlier rather than later, as I was, but Deadpool is a *very* hard R.

• Probably at like 13 I would. Mostly violence and language. Little bit of nudity. I would just talk to them beforehand.

• yupp

• heck no! this is so not appropriate. maybe if they were like 14 but not younger kids.

• I will watch it but if I had a kid then no unless he/she was 14 years or older.

• If my kid was 14 then I'd let them watch it. Any younger than that and I probably wouldn't.