Do people wear gloves when they wash dishes?

Do you or do you not? If you do what color? and why? If not is there a reason why not?
I can't decide which so I thought I would ask for some opinions on this lovley site.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do use gloves! Mine is lime green. I use it because I don't want the harsh chemicals of the dishwashing detergent to ruin my skin. I also use my lime green gloves when I hand wash some of my clothes that can't be chucked in the washing machine.. Again I don't want my hands to come in contact with harsh chemicals

What Girls Said 8

• i do. id never do it without gloves. there r a lot of germs in the kitchen sink u guys. invest in gloves for your health.

• Yes always. They are just rubber gloves that are long enough to cover the wrists. Getting your hands soapy and wet dries them out. Also, regular dish soap is full of chemicals

• I don't.

• It's better you do, unless you have an allergy to the material they're made of.

• Pink,, I wear it when there's too much dishes otherwise I stay with my hands

• I don't because why would I?

• I don't, but many people do so they don't get whatever is on the plate, onto their hands, but I usually soak the plates in water for like 20 mins, then when I spill the water into the sink, there is nothing on the dishes so I just wash it with dish wash

• I dont

What Guys Said 3

• i don't

• I don't. It seems to be a silly waste of time. It's not surgery or anything. lol

• I dont... am I disgusting? :C

• Nope. Some people are tougher than others you're just one tough guy.