What are you thinking about this exact moment?

Contemplating the Simple. So Happy 😁.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I was just thinking about a night years ago when I was on the boardwalk at a popular beachside resort in New Hampshire. I had just crapped my pants when some tourist asked me how to get to a particular restaurant. I've always hated tourists, so I at once stuffed my hand into my crap-filled pants and started slapping him in the face repeatedly. He ended up running down the boardwalk vomiting with feces all over his face! It's a good thing at my age to have such golden memories.

What Girls Said 26

• Whether or not I should go out with someone I like or not.
    The fact that I miss someone I love dearly, but I have to let him go.
    Wondering whether I should forgive a friend or not.

• Wow. So busy. How do you answer all these questions you produce?

• Lol, I don't. I just keep thinking and thinking. I'm really f*cked up in the head right now so I just don't know what to think of anything anymore.

• -Whether I should go do my homework ( which is a lot) or go take a nap.
    - Whether applying for a new job right before my final exams is a good idea.
    - Whether I should give this guy who likes me a chance
    - Wondering what he's doing at the moment
    - Wondering what my homework even is

Lol, I have a busy mind😳

• What to do about Valentine's Day. I have plans but I'm honestly not excited for them at all.

• I will go outside and look at the lake while the Sun shines on the waves. I love outside😁.

• :) that sounds super chill and serene.

• People neglect the Basics. To develop complexity is so difficult. So much effort. We have to do something. Chase something. Why? No reason at all. Just be happy instead.

• Call it quits with my ex or keep on trying

• Funny how at times interacting with people can seem like work and how at other times it happens effortlessly

• My stomach is turning because I'm ultra hungover, I want a 6" chicken teriyaki sub with lettuce tomato onion pickles and chipotle (btw American aubway is amazing compared to Canadian) aaaaand wondering when my boyfriend is gonna go downstairs and open his vday gift life is hard rn

• Update (if anyone cares 😂) I had 2 slices of pizza instead contimplating if to order wings or not it's 11:11 make a wish boyfriend enjoyed gift 😉

• I'm just thinking about life in general, trying to figure out plans and such.

• Thinking exactly right now? Luckiest girl alive

• Can't sleep. Trying not to think.

• I'm slowly running out of water. Next to me. So I know must go fill it up. I dun know if this relatable 2 your situation. But maybe it might be. Haha

• breakfast. can't decide what to have

• I don't wanna drive back to school tomorrow :( I wish I had more time this weekend :(

• about this the sweaty saga, i've been laughing all day
    thebootydiaries.tumblr.com/tagged/the+sweat+saga

• Some pizza and fries

• I was thinking about how I didn't get the comic posted on someone else's thread on GaG

• I'm actually not thinking about anything right now, I'm just happy 😋

• Remember how amazing it is to be simple. Return to it always. Happy 2 be Happy withchu 😅.

• Having to climb out my bed to go food shopping. I don't want to go.

• I was thinking about an old friend.

• How am i going to pass my finals😂

• Wanting my boyfriend to screw me

• Yanoa_Yanza

• Wishing I had a Valentines. Frozen yogurt and a Harry Potter marathon for another year I guess😥

• Why make love conditional 2 a person? Love 4 always. Paint a picture outside with some chill beats. The wise will come 2 you.

• Some would argue art is in the intention n not the execution 😂.

• 😂Thanks for the encouraging words. I'll go and try to paint a dog now

• A guy I kinda like but shouldn't

• The word. Should is a joke. Just like when the pizza lady said: Sir r u going to take this seriously? Lost it. Died laughing. For minutes.

• Why is should a joke

• It implies a "right" of action. As if there is something called a wrong course of action. Action is Action. Being is being. Annihilate ur beliefs.

• How I should probably go to sleep.

• I always tell myself. Self. Buddy. Pal. Sleep is the best thing EVER. Then he's like but one more episode tho. 😂😂😂. Can't handle it.

• How badly my feet stink.

• My crush...

• Thinking about him!:)

• why the fuck is my nose so blocked

What Guys Said 13

• When you're eating dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets, you're actually eating dinosaur shaped dinosaurs O_o

• Genetic Fallacy 😁. We distinguish chicken s as separate from dinos. So if we ate the chicken. We r not eating the dinos. Still tho. I can see how that could be fun.

• Yes but if there were dinosaurs now they would taste like chicken O_o
      #thinkaboutit

• Hahaha maybe. But there r no dinosaurs nowadays. 2bad. So Not Sad.

• My personality because it was the answer to the last question I gave.

• 0|0
  • Do I want to have sex with my wife before dinner with our friends, why do some people create polls that only allow you to answer the way they want, why am I on this site, it is a nice day. That is what I was thinking at the moment I saw your post.

• Ethering EA

• What should I plan for the upcoming meetups with my friends. Hard to find common interests!

• nearly 7000 points!

• Hahaha. Fucking love you brownies. I'm am enjoying being "there"

• LMFAO. It you! the one high up there

• Gag mod silence my question. So I made new one. I was like: "Eating Blueberries". Ask some questions. I make euphemism special 4 you GAG mod 😘.

• i should get up and do dishes and figure out what i'm going to fix for dinner

• That i hate the opening theme to Dragon ball Z kai

• How to make her feel special :/

• What does it mean 2 feel special?

• If you try to rationalize everything you are skipping on the fun part of life..

• I try to think less. But man sometimes my logic just seems automatic. Still tho logic n fun can always be friends. You just get deeper understanding of happiness.

• This apple is pretty good.

• a girl and family problems.

• Dun get lost in self produced reality.

• What leads you to believe that there is a better life than the one your living. God has been used for centuries as an allegory in order for people to explain their ideas. Salvation. What is there to be saved from?

I respect your beliefs. But I nonetheless see them as irrelevant.

• salvation from the current system of things. and what leads me to believe that there is a better life than the one i'm living? not only does she like video games, but she likes to go outside, be social, desires i don't have. we could both benefit from each other.

• About a girl...