How would you like to own a Mercedes Benz sedan, a Range Rover, and a Lamborghini Aventador?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd take a lamb Diablo just for childhood sentimental reasons. However if I'm dropping dime I'd like a RR Phantom bud do bitches

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't. First of all, the consistent cost of fuel for a Range Rover and a Mercedes Benz, which requires diesel fuel, is an additional monthly expense that I would rather use elsewhere like on travel, fun activities, or my savings account. Likewise, the insurance would be utterly ridiculous for a Lamborghini Aventador and that's not a financial risk I'm willing to take at the beginning of my career. I'm on a very strict savings plan and would like to save no less than $50,000 by a certain age so spending my money on luxury cars which are constantly being improved and changed wouldn't be a wise choice for me.

What Guys Said 4

• Why would I own THREE cars? In fact, why would ANYONE own three cars? Just so you can participate a bit in destroying our planet? If somebody gave me all those cars, I would just sell them and go travelling. That sounds like much more fun to me.

• I dont really like driving so probably not. I like lamborghinis from an artistic or aesthetic point of view, but in terms of practicality they seem kinda dumb to me :/

• OMG! That would be so friggin' AWESOME!

• For $2m? I can think of a much better garage.