Out of all of your pet-peeves, which is your strangest?

i've heard some pretty weird ones, I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• As an atheist, it still bugs the shit out of me when a religious person writes "god" instead of "God." It makes me feel like I have more respect for their non-existent diety than they do.

So, what are your strangest pet peeves?

• Well, I hate when people act dumb on purpose haha

• Oh yeah, sorry, I meant capital G. But nouns are not written with capital letters in English, so why would you write God instead of god? If it was German, it would make sense grammatically but in English it doesn't. I understand that traditionally, it was written with a capital G because of people being pious and stuff but rationally speaking, I don't see why anyone would adhere to such traditions.
      Besides, one could also argue that a capital G isn't exactly more respectful, even if people traditionally believed that. It's just a capital letter. The meaning "this is respectful" is completely arbitrary.

• @BlueCoyote It's a proper noun, which includes names and places (even fictional ones) and they are always capitalized. Now if someone writes "gods" that is not a proper noun, but a common noun as it refers to more than one god.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proper_noun

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably that I absolutely HATE the sound "SHHHHHH". It sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard to me and I just want to cover my ears and scream. It has the same effect as putting a shock collar on me and shocking me with it. Ugh, just thinking about it makes me mad!

What Guys Said 6

• Strongest is definitely obvious attention seeking. It's blisteringly painful.
    Strangest is perhaps my hatred for 'youtubers' and other 'vlogger' type e-celebrities. They just seem like they're catering hard to a demographic of 13 year olds and they're all just so inherently irritating. Same goes for crappy pop boy bands though. I dunno, I lose it with them.

• "You could have came." Using "came" as the past participle of "come."

• Watching someone eating cashews and throwing the shell on the ground when there is a wastebin 10 cm from them.

• Hmm a weird one... Not sure. I think when I'm doing work and someone is looking over my shoulder

• Strangest I don't know. But I HATE drying off with a damp towel. Ohmygod

• I hate when people breathe loud 😒

What Girls Said 1

• What really grinds my gears is when people some people make weird smacking noises and they aren't chewing anything