Where in the world are you from? If you could live anywhere else, where would you live?

Would be happy to stay in the same country? Or would you rather live somewhere else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in Paris. I'm content for the moment, but I don't see myself settling down here in the future.
    Canada is interesting and I have lots of friends there, but it's too cold and far. Dubai and Abu Dhabi are also interesting
    Maybe in one of USA's big cities (New York, Chicago, Boston, Seattle, Miami..) .

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm from Belgium.
    I'd prefer an European country with a better climate, like Italy or S France (Greek, Spanish and Portuguese economies are to week to inspire confidence)

What Girls Said 5

• I'm from america but i live in egypt, if i could live anywhere i'd want to live in china and speak the language and be chinese. it's such a massive country and so historic and stable. it seems like it'd last forever unlike america which is a young and unwise country.

• I live in Malaysia and happy to be here. I don't think I'd move to other country.

• I am from Malaysia, and I am considering moving myself to one of the below places:
    (i) Amsterdam, the Netherlands
    (ii) Cape Town, South Africa
    (iii) Queenstown, New Zealand

• I would live somewhere else.
    I am in the u s
    Maybe Dubai, or some place else.

• I'm from Mexico but live in the US, and if I could move anywhere I'd go to France <3

What Guys Said 5

• I am in a little place called Kansas and I love it here, couldn't see myself living anywhere else unless I married someone from another country.

• I'm from Canada, dont think I'd want to be anywhere else. I'd love to spend some time in New Zealand and Iceland, not permanently though.

• I live in Australia, probably the USA or somewhere very liberal Like the Netherlands South America could be fun. Ultimately I would like to live somewhere that has nice warm weather everyday. The scenery in Canada looks incredible also.

• I'm from the Caribbean and never want to live anywhere else.

• Iceland - would love to live in London, absolutely fell in love with the place when I visited (first and as of yet only visit) and got a very strong feeling of belonging there