Question For Americans?

Will you be voting for Donald Trump in the upcoming Presidential Election, or do you see him as the human equivalent of a panty stain?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• He's an entertaining clown for show, that is why his poll numbers are deceivingly high.

But when it comes to voting time people will be sensible and vote for a more presidential candidate.

• Hope you're right, Don. But I still gotta figger, if George W. could get elected...

• George W. was elected, but Scalia just died, that won't happen again.

• @brain5000 yeah, poor ol' Scalia; crapped the bed at his favorite hunting club! Life's final indignation! ; - )

What Girls Said 5

• I won't vote for Hillary or Bernie fo sure. If trump is the Republican nominee I'm undecided and may go 3rd party. At that point it might just be a vote for my beliefs even if it's wasted.

• Personally, I wouldn't give a nickel for anyone flying a Republican or Democrat flag, and most especially The Donald. I'd be up for a coup. I don't see any other means for restoring the Republic.

• I agree! I just don't have time for a coup!

• That's why the make sure we all stay very busy.

• Human equivalent of a joke

• He's worse than a panty stain. Those if you handle them quick enough can at least wash out, but Trump is unfortunately a stain that's a bit stuck. How the hell did the asshole get so far?

• he seems honest

• He's made billions exuding integrity on the surface, though I suspect he has more skeletons in his closets than hangers. We may get to see what he's really made of before it's over. ; - )

• sanders

What Guys Said 18

• Not an American but I'll just paste this here.
    www.haaretz.com/.../2946435243.jpg
    mods, no touchy. His butt plug is censored.

• He's the funniest candidate, and the most honest one. Not that I'd vote for him, but I understand why people do.

Sure he's a buffoon, but the competition is more evil because they disguise their agenda.

• You've hit the nail. What puzzles me, is that everyone keeps going back to the same two stores expecting to find an acceptable product, when they've always been ripped-off in the past. Why not an Independent, a Libertarian, etc?

• I don't think it's a good idea. Here's why:

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2wbulxe.jpg

Should the USA become his next bankruptcy?

• It surely isn't a fitting resume, Jacques. Personally, since he'll not be able to implement any of his maniacal schemes due to age-old "gridlock", I do have concerns about his impetuousness as regards diplomacy, as you might imagine.

• I wouldn't trust him, not to try his fraud schemes. And I wouldn't trust the system to stop him from doing it. Impeachment is a difficult procedure.

• Not American, but I support him. Whether he's elected or not, he brought a lot of big problems out into the open that were always just swept under the rug.
    You dont get to be a multibillionaire by being as dumb as he acted, there is a method to his madness.

• I honestly believe he ran as a publicity stunt and once he started gaining support, he thought, "Oh, shit, people are actually taking me seriously! I'd better, too." Notice how he's toned things down a bit of late, using less profanity, while still tapping into his populist support base. I can't see myself voting for him. To me, he's still an overrated carnival barker.

• A Panty Stain? Hell no he isn't. But I don't vote for anyone in a fake ass government. So my answer is simply.. there's no point. Our votes don't even matter if you understand anything about our delegates and super-delegates.

• Maybe you're right. Callin' Trump a panty stain is an insult to skid marks everywhere! And I'll go ya one better, our Presidents don't even matter...

• I'm not American but I know that this site is pretty liberal and not many people are gonna say they are.

• I quit voting for any candidates a number of years ago. I go to vote against all taxes without reading them, then skip all the rest.

As far as Trump. He was a piece of crap when he first started making the news a few decades back. He's still a piece of crap. That has nothing to do with his political views, it's about him. Somebody needs to punch him in the face - HARD.

• I'm surprised nobody's hauled off and clocked him yet. Must have always had very good security, even before the SS.

• Don't worry too much about it. We like our reality TV over here in America and keeping Trump in the debates and interviews makes it more entertaining. Very few people will actually vote for him when the real election comes along.

• A human equivalent of a panty stain?
    How about an egomaniacal blowhard who couldn't do anything worthwhile if his life depended on it

• I think you're giving him too much credit! ; - ;

• I'll never vote for him, he's no panty stain, he's a double case of crapped pants, he as diarrhea coming out both ends #FeelTheBern

• Everyone likes to laugh at Trump, and I agree that he's a joke, but seriously, is there anyone else from the Republician side that can compete?

It's really sad that their best shot is an expert on how to become bankrupt.

• No poll with this question? Panty stain. Brilliant, thanks! :)

• Im not for trump, but i can see his value and appeal, and understand why someone would

• All them politicians are scumbags... but no I won't vote for trump because he's against minorities. I'm a minority.

• Yes I'm voting for him. #Trump2016

• Yes, because he pisses off smug progressive asshats to no end.

• And this differentiates him from all the other Republicans in what way. You do realize that should he get elected he'll accomplish nothing and blame his failure on the Democrats like all the rest. The two-party system is a joke, and Rush Gimpjaw is the punchline.

• I like to lick my girlfriends panty stains.
    GO TRUMP