Which gender do you think posts more "How do I look photos" on GAG?

• Guys
    12% (8)5% (4)8% (12)Vote
  • Girls
    72% (49)82% (70)78% (119)Vote
  • It's 50/50
    16% (11)13% (11)14% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2
21|26

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, it's definitely women. Even the one who get constant male attention will still ask. LOL

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls suffer more the pressure from social media to look good all the time which often increases their insecurity about their looks...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Is there any competition here at all!!! Girls post way more than men do. You see floods of "How do I look photos" from girls every single day.

1|0
    0|0
  • 50% questions in HDIL are "Rate/How's my ass" & "Who's better looking" (by girls). 25% are normal questions by girls, again. 20% are from guys. And rest 5% are troll questions having animals, machines, aliens, toys in it.

Voted B

0|0
    0|0
  • Low self-esteem girls and insecure guys... gotta love em.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lately it has being getting close to a tie

0|1
    0|0
  • It's getting more even, but I still say girls post more of them. I don't mind at all though.

As a straight guy I will admit that I love the eye candy of those questions! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls do lol hands down and I think Its cool though since we have so , many Anon users around here

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls. I barely see guys asking that kind of questions, unless they only allow girls to answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucking hate these types of questions -_-
    From guys who are insecure or guys who wanna show their bodies with the big muscles to attract some horny girls lol
    Or from girls who are insecure or girls who wanna attract some thirsty guys and get some followers xD
    Its 50/50 i think

0|0
    0|0
  • 50/50 for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls, hands down. The ones I've seen coming from guys tend to be joke posts. Though the serious ones have been popping up more often now as the door has been opened.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see more girls ask it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well considering I see at least 20 how do I look girls and like 1 how do I look guy every time I log on, I'm going to have to say at face value girls. Why don't you just check the DB and figure it out... It's a line of SQL...

0|0
    0|0
  • I look at the girls, so as far as I am aware it is girls. Biased opinion is biased though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see a lot more girls post than guys, although strangely most of the guy ones i see the guy is already fairly well built

0|0
    0|0
  • Diffidently girls, since how they look is more important to them than us guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women filler

0|0
    0|0
  • deffo girls do

0|0
    0|0
  • Its stupid. And I believe girls and guys are equally stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls. Hands down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's more 50/50

0|0
    0|0
  • 50/50

I've done it. probably shouldn't have but oh well. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen more girls than guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Without a doubt, girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's 50 /50 for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easily girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I blocked that topic a long time ago.

I think that men tend to post the most HDIL questions in the wrong category, because theirs tend to be the only ones that I see.

2|0
    0|0
  • easy to answer... its mostly female users who like to post those rate me questions on here n they mostly do it cause...

http://oi48.tinypic.com/1ie7ft.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure girls! And this one supermodel of a guy! hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls fosho

0|1
    0|0
  • I think girls do but I'm starting to feel like a majority of girls asking are just fishing for compliments whereas the guts are average or below and are genuinely asking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls I think...

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls definitely do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys ask about their penis measurements more than asking about their looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls dude, hand down. They also post boobs, butt pictures and shit like that and all the guys swoon over them. -_-

I mean I post in there occasionally but not that often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls but the guys aren't that far behind. Well it's usually the same guy asking the same question over and over.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ladies definitely win this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I blocked that topic (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen a lot from both genders but I think girls mainly, and it gets pretty annoying. Especially when they know that they're good looking but just want people to comment on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how things are going lately but it used to be 80% women if not more

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls it's gotta be girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Lately it's been close.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems to be women

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most girls post "how do i look/rate me.." bc girls on here are not confident and that's sad

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably girls because they're more insecure.

0|0
    0|0