Can I send this to a boy today on Valentine's day?

Well I'm not sure how to break the ice, and i'm not sure if that person likes me.

I thought of facebook messaging him this

"May this Valentine's Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear."

Happy Valentine's Day Tom :)

(His name is not Tom, I'm just hypothetically saying).

Will he think I like him if I say this/I sound desperate?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• If you want to say anything, dont keep any concept. Say what you want. Im man and be sure if he will want he will understand. You can say it like you wrote, but write what you really want and what you really wish.
    Maybe im old fashion, but i realized what is true love and what is fake.

• What do you mean?

I don't know him too well, and not sure if he likes me anymore. I don't want to make a fool of myself/embarrass myself.

This way I'm keeping it friendly and wishing both him and his loved ones well.

• What if he doesn't like me and thinks it's a joke I asked him out for coffee?

I'm a very simple girl. I've never had a boyfriend. I've never even let a guy hug me to date. But I like this boy in my simple girl way, and I don't want him to misinterpret that like

• Just do this offer durring a conversation. You will avoid bad feelings from your side. If he will refuse, dont be worried. Its life. Maybe next maybe never.
      When I was young ( 47) it was little bit different. We ( boys) were refused by girls. No girl was aking us for date.
      Ok, all is changed and its only few years more. I can say this :
      Be intelligent, be strong. Be above him and trust in yourself. Ask him with way, like you're doing favor to him. Like you're up and he is below. NEVER ask for anything.. he must see how strong and sure you are.
      Please., Man/boy isn't top of the universe. Maybe some boy who is liking you will write here as well with the same question.

• Sure. Just don't expect him to know that you like him or anything. He'll probably just be confused.

• Why? I wished him Valentine's day. Plus I really just want him to say something back so I can keep the ocnversation going

• Would he think I'm like a cheap girl or something lol I'm really shy and conservative in real life I don't know what he would think of me

• I doubt he would know even know you like him, so no, he won't think you're cheap. And frankly, even if he did know you like him just from that message (he won't), if he's any of a decent guy, he'd probably think it's cute.

What Girls Said 0