If you could switch genders for 3 months, would you do it?

I know this may sound weird, but I have always wondere3d what it would be like to be a girl. Things like people always giving you looks, how well would I be able to deal with the viscious other girls, see how people treat me.

Trying to see if anyone else has ever pondered on this thought too.

• Yea
  • Nope
  • I-I. . . Is that gay?
  • Fuck No!
  • RESULTS!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you'd probably get pregnant.
    Then... hoooo boy, someone'd be well and truly fucked once his girly time was up.

--

Now that I think about it, that'd be an AWESOME plot for a movie. "Oh shit must revolutionize obstetrics in exactly 6 months"

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'd want to experience sex as a women, both with men and other women. I'd probably lean much more towards being a lesbian for those 3 months, though.

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, in a heart beat a million times yes! I'd love to see how it's like being a guy. Being a theatrical girl, a lot of my favorite solo songs from musicals are sung by guys. Look at all those songs I could try to sing! There's so many. Plus most of my favorite characters from said musicals are guys. Bert from Mary Poppins, Jack from Newsies, The Phantom from the Phantom of the Opera... ahh!
    Plus I love mens fashion. I tell you, sweaters and collared shirts will be my friends. And bow ties, I freaking love bow ties.
    Plus, no menstrual cycle for three months! No horrible cramps. Oh, and no boobs giving me back pains everyday!

Sorry, I got a little overexcited there. Can you tell I really want to be a guy for three months? heck I would even do a year.

I do like being a girl, but I really also want to see what it's like to be a guy.

• I would... but maybe not for quite that long. I'd be prowling on all the girls. it would be hilarious! xD

• I picked nope before noticing fuck no!

• whoa! why do so many men want to be women?

• Ohhhhhh well I would still change and just play with my boobs and vagina. I will also use that opportunity to find the g spot bc that will be very helpful later on. :)

• @ted22 NOOO no nonono! Obviously if you change into a women you are attracted to men! #duh

lol

• Hard pass.

• Yep I would. I love experiments 👌

• i wouldn't want to

• If it were up to me I would be a man forever tbh

• Nope, I don't want to. I love being girl.

• hell yeah! i wanna know how a blowjob feels like!

• Nope. I am happy as a girl.

• People would take me seriously as an athlete :)

• I feel like I'd want the opportunity for one day so I could go pee in the woods, walk around alone at night, and do what I want without being judged for it. But I like being a woman too much; I think I'd get bored.

• No but if I did I'd be sure to f up the MRA and MGTOW movements.

• Unless you're a hot girl, you're not gonna be treated that way ^

• I'll pass, thank you. I don't find it weird to wonder what it's like to be the other gender, I'm just happy with how I am.

What Guys Said 17

• Sure, I' take advantage of all the female privileges, and I' know how to avoid the dangers since I know male psychology.

Actually I do this now in a way, post female profiles and make dates with guys and see what they do when they realize they aren't going to meet that 6' Russian blonde.

• Oh... So you want guys to stare at you. If you become a girl, there's a slim chance that you could get into a period.

You must waste your money on bras, jeans your size and get another job. They won't believe you when you show them your ID which will make you Jobless. Your parents won't recognize you so you'd become homeless. And who else would you have to go to for money? A guy... And that's something your former self wouldn't want.. You're 3 months with this guy and wake up as a guy 3 months later in a guy's bed...

The guy would be like "who the hell are you?". Yeah... You're as good as dead before his friends find out his girlfriend was a guy... Becoming a girl for 3 months? not a good idea... Too costly and you'd have lost your old job. Missed school, etc.

• And have 3 periods? No, thanks.

Perhaps I could compensate for the periods by furiously masturbating every day/week.

• sure why not. I'd probably never leave my room... in front of my mirror... touching myself.

• No way.

48 hours, maybe.

• I've never been interested.

• yeah, if only to have boobs

• Hell no.

• No, that's way too long. I would like to test that for a day but not for 3 months!

• Yeah defo! Haha

• yeah sure be a woman for 3 months chould be fun muahahahah >:D

• maybe for like a week

• Fuck NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• I would go around and see how hard (easy) it is being a girl.

• For money yes otherwise nah

• No. For one day maybe but not that long, I think it's much better being a guy

• Not for that long and only as a hot looking one

• why, you want to hookup with lots of hot men?

• @thewanderingme no just was to see what it's like from a women's point of view with all the attention they get and play with my own hot female body, lol

• I could always be a hot lesbian at the time also😊