How can I look like my damn age?

So, I'm 23, married, with a 1 year old son.

I went to this indoor pool with my little sister in law (11), her friend, and my son. My mother in law came in to show me around and paid because I was babysitting for her so that she could have a spa day elsewhere.

Tell me why my mother in law was like "I'm paying for 1 adult" (pointing to me) "and 2 children" (pointing at my little sister in law and her friend), and this bitch at the counter said "wait, how many?", so my mother in law explains AGAIN and that bitch says to my mother in law "oh, sorry, I thought you were the only adult" and laughed like the dumb bitch she probably is.

Like seriously. I am short, and I got my pre-pregnant body back, but I have a kid in my arms, what I would like to THINK was an adult-looking outfit, make up, wedding ring...

I SERIOUSLY DESPISE PEOPLE FOR TREATING ME LIKE A LITTLE ASS KID OR MAKING A COMMENT ABOUT HOW YOUNG I LOOK. IS ANYONE ELSE DEALING WITH THIS SHIT ON THE REGULAR OR IS IT JUST ME.

Fuck sakes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, you gotta relax a bit. That kinda anger gives you high blood pressure, y'know?
    My girlfriend looks naturally much younger than she is and on top of that she's Asian and we don't have a lot of Asians in my country, so people consistently think she's about 16 although she's 26. I think it's kinda cool and I don't think she minds either. One time she got into an amusement park half price (adult would have been 80 bucks, until 14 was 40 bucks) because I claimed she was my niece hahaha. The lady at the counter looked a little sceptical but she didn't ask for an ID or anything. So we only paid 120 instead 160 bucks entry fee. I thought that was pretty awesome. Why would you even care so much what people think? People think all kinds of weird things. You can be lucky you don't have a disability. When you've got a disability like I myself do, lots of people think you're kinda dumb just because you sit in a wheelchair or you're blind or something like that. I don't even care anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's how you carry yourself and dress. I've had many short young looking friends that never get mistaken for children but they dress mature and carry themselves in a mature manor. The fact an older lady took charge and paid while you stood back with a baby in your arms makes you look like a teenager and she's your mom. Perhaps if she just gave you the money and you paid it wouldn't have made you look like a kid taking your siblings for a swim while mom in charge paid. Nobody looks old in their early 20s, in fact most early 20s can still pass for teens. Looking young at 23 isn't some rare occurrence, act more mature and people will treat you like an adult and not a teenager playing house.

What Guys Said 6

• Twenty years from now you'll be begging that "bitch" to check your ID. So you look young... get over it

• Whoa chill out! You probably just look younger than you actually are.. Just pay attention to people that judge you as an adult based on your behavior.

• You won't feel that way when you get older... take it in stride and just accept for what it is.

It is funny how younger generations like to get older and older like to get younger again.

• lol what's wrong with people mistaking you for having a younger age? You will want that to happen in just a few years from now. Jeez, chill out.

• thats kind of a blessing that you look younger than you are!
    wait about 20 years when you still look young and they look like ass
    lol

• Why don't you post a picture so we can see how old you look

What Girls Said 7

• Well no offense, but you're only 23 years old and you have a child and a marriage. That's an extremely young age to have one let alone both of those. You can't exactly blame her. Yes, it was a bit rude and unprofessional on her part but calling her a dumb bitch for a misunderstanding? That's a bit much. She could have though that you were a big sister, an aunt, a family friend, or a babysitter. How is she supposed to know your life?

• It's hard but naturally if you look young make up can only make you look so old meaning a couple of years. I look younger than my age apparently.. and always get I. D'd however I just go with it can be frustrating but when you're older it'll be good.

• Whoa Whoa! Chill out!

• HAHA! I don't mind it much I am a kid myself. I mean not literally a kid but I think and get along with people much younger than me. I am sorry. But it really doesn't matter what anyone think you are still you. And your awfully young.

• So you look and act like a child, based upon the unnecessary rage in this post. Got it.

I'm only 5'1'' but people never mistake me for being a child.

• Lol relaxxx. She probably didn't pay attention to the ring and thought that your son was your brother. I'm 28 and still get mistaken as a teen. It can be a gift and a curse.

• wow! somebody needs to take a chill pill

• You seem pretty angry about this. I'd rather look younger, than age quickly. I still look around 17 apparently.