You ever forget where you parked before?

Especially in those huge parking lots or a parking garage?

Most Helpful Girl

• like fucking most of the time! xD
    it s so embarrassing especially if people are coming back with you and you re just wondering in the 3 floors parking like a lost puppy :/
    damn my sense of orientation sucks

• At least you haven't tried to unlock someone else's car that looks exactly like yours haha

• Yes, my dad's friend tried using it and it works very well in finding cars.

• @Applefan1 cool ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• Many many times.

There are two parking ramps where I work. One is below the building, the other is a separate structure beside the building. One ramp is accessed from the basement, the other is accessed from the third floor.

Pain in the ass if you misremember where you parked the car.

I no longer have the problem as I have enough seniority to always park in the lower ramp. Now I just have to remember which level I parked on.

What Girls Said 14

• Yes.

At work lol

I just wander around the ramps until I find it. I leave at 2am so the odds of it being super crowded are slim haha

But the last time I did this it was like -10 out and so that was unpleasant.

• I'm actually pretty good with memorizing surroundings. So, as long as the cars around me haven't moved in the time I have entered and left a building, I can usually find my car.

I think I was only lost a total of twice in my life so far when seeking out my car.

• Yup with my mom yeah!

• a billion gazillion times.

• Thankfully, I'm pretty good with that and directions. I've only been off by a row or so when in those bigger parking lots of garages.

• My friends did lol. We were in Atlantic City for the night and they couldn't remember where they parked the next morning

• All the time 😭

• Haha yes 🙈

• This has happened a few times

• It happened sometimes.

• I always forget :o :( Help!

• Not yet because it is remote sensing

• Nope.

• I haven't personally but my best friend's mom lost her car in a parking lot... And she had to get a cab home...

What Guys Said 12

• At SkyCity in Auckland New Zealand they have a computer system for finding people's cars in the car park. If you can't remember where you car is customers can use the computer system. You type in details of your car and cameras go looking for your car, it then comes up with about 3 opitons it could be on the screen or if you can remember you plate number it will come up with only your car, you then select which car is yours and then it tells you what level your car is on and what park number it is in.

• with my motorcycle, like never. i just park right in front of establishments.

with my car, a few times I've found myself 1 lot over lol.

• Yes. But once I figure out which mall it was, I don't have to do too much walking around to find the car.

• It happened. Once, in Athens it scared me : I didn't remember whether the car was in the στήλες του δρόμου or in the Quadrato δρόμο and I feared it was stolen.

• Lol yesss! i have this problem often actually. I'm literally the worst at sense of direction, etc. lol

• LOTS of times. Lots! lol

• I even get lost in small car parks - Don't be relying on me to find the car

• Oh yeah, all the time. What I do is start the car from the remote and as soon as I hear the sound, I can get an idea about the location.

• U ever seen that episode on Seinfeld?

• Ya, but mine is easy to find...

• I never forget...

• nope, im not dumb