Girls, are you afraid you'll go to hell if you don't vote for Hillary Clinton?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think what she said was kinda funny, but also eh, not funny considering the importance of what's going on (on the grand scale)

I will be voting for Bernie.

If Hillary gets the nod, I'll vote for her. I don't think she's the devil in female form. I would rather have her as president than Cruz or Trump.

• Well I think they try to act as if it's just a joke but they're trying to push the narrative that you have to vote for hillary because she's a woman as hard as possible at the same time. I think the only demographic that Hillary is actually winning in is old rich people and people that don't know who Bernie Sanders is yet. In every other category Sanders has her beat so she's trying to use whatever she can to try and get more support, because her corporate bought politician game is not working. People are hearing that she's taken millions from the banks in personal money and so far 20 million for her campaign and they know that she won't represent the people if she gets elected. Bernie Sanders has been one of the only politicians that has consistently delivered when he was in office not just talked a good game during reelection. Sorry for rambling :), I'm sure this was at least sanctioned if not planned by her campaign, most things aren't coincidences in elections.

• @Lynx122
      No she is winning with the delegates... They are even which means they tied and that shouldn't be with how much more of the popular vote Bernie got at the last caucus. If she loses by a nice margin in the popular votes but gets the delegate vote she'll still win. The popular vote doesn't count so much on the Democratic side esp. in the primaries. The more I find out around our process the more and more disgusted I get. It's depressing. I don't think this is what our founding fathers had in mind at all.

• @WhatAreYouReading Yes the superdelegates are a tool by the establishment to keep candidates they don't like out. But If Bernie were to win the nomination from the people and they would give it to Hilary there would be riots I'm sure. When it was Obama vs Hilary Hilary had all the superdelegates in the beginning too but they can switch votes until the end it's not set yet. They're just tryig to make her seem like the winner and make it seem like Bernie has no chance but in reality he's leading because the superdelegates are not decided until the convention and if he wins the popular vote they won't dare go against the will of the people. If they did that, then instead of a political revolution you might have a violent revolution. They're just trying to make Bernie seem unelectable and unimportant because he has her beat on the issues and the more people hear about his policies the more they like him. So she needs to pull tricks to try nd stop him from winning.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Hilary is such a liar. If anything, she is the one that is devil spawn. I will be voting for Bernie and I plan on caucusing for him this Saturday because he needs all the help he can get. My precinct is filled with a bunch of conservative, old people do you think I will the only Bernie supporter?

• OMG YES, he indeed does need all the help he can get. A bunch of conservative, old people, I look for most of them to wait till the republican caucus, but their may be a few sanders supporters and some Killary supports, so it's up to you and the other Sanders supporters in your precinct to get Killary supporters to switch to your side.

• In the wise words of basilio."HELL NO!"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTqJCvBky_8

• I think I'll go to hell if I do vote for Hillary 🙊

• Good luck in Hell, cause it's your duty as a woman to support other woman and Killary is the only woman left in the presidential race.

• I'll brighten the place up 😇

• Oh it's already bright from all that fire down their.

• Assuming that a female Hillary supporter is voting for Hillary just because she's a woman is flat-out sexist.

On that same note, #feelthebern

• This earth is already hell, how worse can it get?

• I am voting for Bernie!

• Even if I lived in the U. S. I couldn't bring myself to vote for her.

• I'm going to hell anyway. My vote will change nothing.

• Well, that's ironic.

• Ehh, I'm already in Hell, the 6th layer as of a few days ago actually... XD jk

I don't know if I'm going to vote for this election, and if I do, it's gonna be Bernie. I have nothing against Hilary, I think it's awesome that she's running for president. But I just don't think she's the right fit.

• Since I'm already going to Hell, I guess that means I can vote for whoever the hell I want!

What Guys Said 3