Whats something small that you did that made you feel good?

Instead of squishing the spider on my wall today I used a cup and caught him then put him outside my window 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• God bless you, honey. I do that too.

Something I did about 15-19 years ago happened at my post office. I used to have a PO Box and, on Saturdays, I would visit my PO Box, get the mail, and spend another hour or two paying writing checks, paying bills, etc. (This was long ago...) At the post office, they had a copier machine. I was about to use it and then noticed that someone had left an important personal document on the copier; they made a copy but forgot to get their original. Fortunately, there was a name and address on the document. I then bought an envelope addressing it to her (an old woman). Besides the original document, I included a small note telling her what apparently happened. Some time later, I got a handwritten letter from the woman thanking me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever I see someone ik or not down I stare at them and smile while telling them" You know you're so pretty/handsome" followed by I like your voice, laugh, eye's etc etc" u never know how far one compliment can go. And I love watching their face's go from utter shock like I'm lying to this 😊😄 Most keep that in their head's all day so I feel good I made someone happy. Or what I really absolutely LOVE is annoying my fam/buds w/ random compliment's. My cousin is always making insults about her own skin. So I call her before she wake's up or goes to sleep"Good morning beautiful/before you go to sleep I just wanna say. You're skin was kissed by the God Ra HIMSELF😐 hershey (her nickname that she hate's)! If I had skin like your's girlllll... I'd give a mf diabetes😏 all day, everyyyyy day!!" I love hearing her laugh after that. She puts on a tough girl act so she rarely smile's or laughs☺ my little sis thinks she's ugly so I give her kisses/licks her freckle's in front of strangers like a wee baby... she run's away and I chase her and say "You sexy a** dalmatian, stop running from my love!" She laugh's like an ostrich so It's funny af. Yeah I'm that weird relative they warn everyone about lol

What Guys Said 9

• I once found an injured bird on the highway, nearing death. So I took it to the vet and got it treated. that was an AMAZING feeling!

• hahahaha your description, what a sweet person you are <3 way to save a life

um, i'm nice to people i meet :)

• You've proved that already, @ConsultantIsBack 😊

• I bought a 32 gb micro SD card for my phone in November and I finally exchanged it with my old one in my phone xD

• I convinced my mom and dad to go out for Valentine's day instead of staying home with me since I recently had major surgery

• Instead of taking that last cookie from my sister

I gave her a small piece of it and ate the rest

• Thats brilliant. #SpiderLivesMatter

• Made a Yarni plushie for my girlfriend.
    Made her smile and made me really happy ^^

• Nothing 💁
    by the way how do you know that spider was a male spider 😶? LOL :P

• my boyfriends penis

What Girls Said 4

• Sent my parents Valentines Day cards. It meant a lot to them!

• pick up someone's book that they dropped.

• I walked the dogs at an animal shelter. I love puppies🐶

• I let my dog have pizza crust...