Do you love to eat/drink something that most people don't like?

For me it's V8. I like drinking vegetable juice quite often and every time someone catches me drinking it they say it's disgusting.

What's yours? Weird combinations of food count too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I only ever drink water. A lot. If I drink juice or something, it'll be something I 'reward' myself with as a treat after a really long workout or something.

I'm big on spicy foods, too. I'll add wasabi to the soysauce even if the sushi I ordered was a 'spicy salmon roll' or something. I'll sprinkle whichever meal I have besides breakfast, be it a ham sandwich for lunch or fish+potatoes for dinner, with cajun. :)

• I absolutely love spicy food! Like you said, besides breakfast. I'm not that hardcore lol. But yeah, I love to eat whatever with some hot sauce or some kind of seasoning. It adds something to whatever meal you put it on that just makes it better. Stimulating.

• Then you're actually eating sushi correctly. Most people who eat sushi don't know this but you're supposed to put some wasabi into the soy sauce and dissolve it with one chopstick. My Korean girlfriend taught me this.

• @BlueCoyote lol yea, that's exactly how I got into wasabi which was like the gateway drug for the spiciness. :P
      My boyfriend asked me if I want to try a bit of wasabi, and I was like... sure. yolo. Then showed me the legit way to do it with just a few drops of soy and mix with your chopsticks while you add a few more drops till you get an essentially wasabi/soy-sauce paste.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any super weird things that I like to eat but I eat some things that not everyone enjoys. For example I'm very much into raw things. This includes Tartare, a delicacy from France. It's basically raw, minced beef, mixed with parsley, one raw egg, shallots, capers, mustard, worcester sauce, salt and pepper and sometimes a few other ingredients. I also love sushi and sashimi and contrary to most western people who eat sushi, I also like the more exotic ones besides tuna and salmon (for example squid).
    Another slightly weird thing I like a lot is eating butter just like that, without bread or anything else. It may sound strange but it actually tastes really great. Maybe it's also because we have such happy cows in Switzerland and our dairy products are generally outstanding. Eating little pieces of butter as snack is something I've learned from my dad. He likes to go to night clubs and party at the weekends (he's totally into salsa) and so he usually comes home very late (or early). He doesn't drink alcohol in the nightclub because it makes him tipsy and he can't dance well anymore but back when I still lived at home and I came home at 4 a. m. or so on Saturday or Sunday mornings from a friend's place or maybe I woke up in the night, he would be standing in the kitchen, still wearing his jacket, reading the newspaper, drinking a glass of whiskey and eating butter. It's probably only due to the fact that he dances a lot that he never got overweight ;-). I don't work out quite as much so I have to be more modest with my butter consumption :-).

And finally, another thing I love is all the different Korean side dishes. My girlfriend is Korean and so I get to eat lots of Korean food. Most people who know a thing or two about Korea know Kimchi but there are many other side dishes that are important for the Korean cuisine. Some of them have a very distinct smell and taste and not every westerner likes them. Kinda like the Natto beans in Japanese cuisine for example.

• That's quite the list! I have to say though, I've never tried Korean food so I can imagine it would feel very different/weird to try it for the first time. It's cool though, you get to expand on your palate with your girlfriend 👍

What Girls Said 15

• nah, I'm that person who doesn't like some foods that most people like.

• I love beetroot juice. At first it was kind of strange tasting but now I love it. Plus it's incredibly healthy so it's a win win. I use them when I make a mixed juice with the mixer with apples and sometimes oranges.

• I love Brussel sprouts, but apparently most of the people I know hate it.
    As for drinking, I usually drink tea and water, which are usually liked by many lol
    My dad eats pickled watermelon, God I don't know how he likes that, I almost threw up after trying it.

• Lol, I LOVE all the weird garnish-foods that aren't supposed to be main dishes, and all the weird exotic vegetables that are supposed to be "acquired tastes".

Like, when I was pregnant, I was totally like MUST EAT 3LBS OF MARINATED ARTICHOKES STRAIGHT FROM JAR, RIGHT NOW. lol
    I thought I'd start craving more normal foods, but, nope.

I also LOVE salads. Whenever I go to a non-coastal city, I'm always disappointed at the lack of build-yr-own salad places.
    Also, there should really be more of those in clubbing districts, open 24hrs. I mean, the heck with the halal chicken carts, don't drunk clubbers want a nice crisp salad at 3AM? LOL

Pretty much all green vegetables are bae, too.

And I'm in love with flaxseed, which is good because #teamprogesterone.

• lol I just eat salads for their nutritional value. They do nothing for me, though I truly enjoy eating is Caesar salad.

• Oh, man. I love V8 juice. Please send some my way.

I can't think of anything that weird that I eat off the top of my head, though. Let me think about it, and maybe I'll have a better response. xD

• I love liver in gravy - most folks I speak to hate it!

• I like banana baby food.
    Lol
    It tastes fine to me. And its not bad for me to eat.

• Ok so since I was little I love a1 steak sauce and I put it on chicken, ham, turkey, steak, beef, hamburgers, pork, bacon. I'm weird

• Water I guess.

• I love seafood and it seems that most people dislike it.

• Hey we have that in common! People usually look at me weird for that xD

• Yes, I had a friend visiting yesterday and he opened the fridge and I was in the other room, next thing I hear is: "Dude, do you drink this shit? ugh" lmao

• people like the food i like but everyone else likes food i hate. goldfish, cheezit, beans.

• i like carrot juice

i loved v8 and clamato !
    those were the days

• Broccoli is my favorite vegetable

• A favorite afternoon snack I enjoyed after coming home from school was any kind of bread with condensed milk spread on it. Very weird I think

What Guys Said 11

• Black licorice is my favorite candy. I also like eating kiwis with the skin still on. As far as drinks, aloe vera water.

• dude i love v8, such an earthy taste <3

ya protein shakes. people dont like that chalky shit.
    oh i drink liquid egg whites too. gross right?

• Ugh, it doesn't sound appetizing at all lol I can easily drink protein shakes though, some are quite tasty.

• @redeyemindtricks exactly!! I read the bioavailable is pretty much the same? Ya I pour it in my shakes, makes for like an 80g protein shake lol

• I just chug it straight outta the carton, no chaser.

• Mine is more what I don't eat - I hardly eat junk food or sweet things, I am not a health nut just no major desire for them - I probably last something chocolate at Christmas and junk food more than a year ago.

• I hardly eat sweet stuff too. Mostly because sugar has a direct effect on my hips lol

But I hardly pass on chocolate, I can easily make exceptions for dark chocolate specially.

• I hate tomatoes but love bloody Mary's after a long night of partying. Not the same as V8 but close xD

I like cottage cheese some people think it's weird

• Yeah, LOL. Where I was raised, we eat pigeons and I freaking love pigeons... they're super delicious! But of course being here in the USA, people freak out when they know that I eat pigeons... LOL.

• That's pretty weird, first time hearing that. Where are you from btw?

• oomg... i'm sticking with delivery mcdonalds >.<

• @ashisimo Trust me, you want to eat pigeons. They're delicious!

• Sometimes I think I am the only person that asks for the jam at McDonalds.

I spread it on the hash browns, and then put the hash brown inside my bacon and egg mcmuffin.

• I collect urine from homeless people, and mix it together and drink it. Of course, I warm it up first.

• Poached egg and kale on toast. Most people I know are put off by the kale, but I find it very tasty. Thanks to Gordon Ramsey for the recipe :D

• The only thing I drink is water

• those v8s are great

• Oreos dipped in Nacho Cheese just try it please