This is a very very interesting question😋 What's your priority?

Prioritize the following items.
If you don't have any of these, just assume that you have and put them in order according to your priorities.

Family time/ Friends time/ Time with SO/ Your sleep time/ School/ School work/ Sports/ Your leisure time/ your pet

Mine would be
School/ Sleep/ School work = Friends/ /Sports = SO/ Leisure time/ Family/ Pet

Most Helpful Guy

• Sleep
    SO
    Sport/leisure time (same thing)
    Friends
    Family
    School
    Schoolwork
    Pet

What Guys Said 3

• School and School Work
    Sports (In my case, it's that I go to the gym while I'm here at college)
    Time with SO (GF)
    Family
    Friends
    Sleep
    Pets (Since I don't have one)

• Omg, you didn't include lifting time? i'm just so offended lol

• Not sure on this for a number of reasons. Most of my friends have kids, I do not play sports and do not have to watch them, I do not go to school. I barely get any sleep and if I go to bed too early I will be up too early which means I am tired at work or it is too late to take a nap since I have to work later in the day. With family if you mean my immediate family then it is just me my significant other and my pet. If you mean the one I was born into then my sister has kids of her own and is busy with them if not working.

What Girls Said 2

• School, school work, sleep, family time, friend/SO/leisure time (because I can get leisure time with both), pet, sports.

• leisure time-school-sports-school work- family time- time with SO- friends time- sleep- pet