Do you drink black coffee?

Why don't you add milk and honey?
:)

How did you get used to the bitter taste?

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to, yeah. No more coffee for me, though.

Why drink it black? Because I want to taste them beans without flavors being masked.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Yep, but sometimes I'll add sugar and/or milk. I've never tried it with honey before, I'll have to do that sometime.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat healthy to begin with,

i drink coffee and tea for their effects, not to get empty calories. Thats why I stopped having sugar and cream a long time ago, like 8 or 9 years.

Plain and black are how I like them. if anything goes in my coffee it'll probably be a wedge of dark chocolate on rare occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love black coffee, though I add to leveled spoonfuls of sugar to it.

Black coffee though is extremely healthy for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go out in the mornings without my dose of black coffee. I sometimes add cream, but black is usually how I drink it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes have it black. Or use cream or stevia

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't drink coffee, makes me sick as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like any coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do. I make good coffee, so it's just down to what I feel like drinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good coffee isn't that bitter.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do

0|0
    0|0
  • No, my tongue is a white supremacist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm allergic to it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I am addicted to coffee.😂 I usually just add milk. The stronger... the better. If I go out for a coffee I usually buy a Mocha coffee or Cappachino 😊,

0|0
    0|0
  • I always black coffee. I stopped putting milk because it made me feel sick. As for sugar, I force myself at first because I wanted to take a healthy habit and now I just hate putting sugar in it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of coffee. It's too bitter for me. I'd need cream and sugar if I drank it. Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't drink coffee at all.

0|0
    0|0