Have you ever received a Valentines card from a SECRET ADMIRER , but you never found out who it was from?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I get one every year... I have never been able to figure out who they are from

What Guys Said 11

• Yes I have a few times and not just Valentines. I've received stuff in mail and it got me into a lot of trouble when I was married lol. A couple of times I knew who it was and took care of it.

• I've never had someone have a crush on me growing up so i guess not :( forever alone!

• Awww you are only 18, you have plenty of time :)

• aww thnx gal, im mature for my age so i get along better with people older than me too... and im not sure if an older woman would walk up to me and say anything just because of the age diff... they would prob feel awkward about it if anything

• Yeah i know what you mean! You will meet someone at the most unexpected time in the most least expected place :)

• Yes, last year, but I'm pretty sure who it was from.

• I send these.

I've not been found out yet.

• Yeah I think two

• I received it once, so I tracked her down and I SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT OF HER

• Never... damn you secret admirers of the world!!! LOL

• nope. never got one in general.

• nope, lol :'(

• Phweo ooooh no gifs 😂😂😂😂😂

Nevvverrr evvvveerrr

• Hahahaha don't worry , you can open your eyes... no gifs but "watch this space" hahah

• i wrote a dirty dirty dirty confess note to another student i watched her read it
    she read it laughed and put it in her pocket this was about 2 weeks ago

What Girls Said 5

• This happens each year, whereby I receive several "suspicious" cards, all I hasten to add are always extremely lovely and nice.. Am certainly not afraid to say that I love receiving them.. Am always pretty sure though that they all come from my really incredible work colleges/staff! :)

• Nope I never sent anything like that!

• No :p Never

• nope. no one ever secretly admired me haha

• Yes and it kills me trying to guess who sent it.