So how did everybody spend Valentine's Day? And did you enjoy it?

Personally I spent the day hungover, eating junk food in bed, watching scary movies with my three best friends... pretty fun actually

0|0
1|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Just another day at work and then I come home going about my other routine things, eat, shower, read and study and do some homework and then I go to bed and sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spent time with family and did some things on my to do list.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am single so Valentine's Day is just another day for me. I spent it volunteering at the Zoo.

1|0
    0|0
  • I studied. did I enjoy it? of course not lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Met up with some friends from my old college. Had a really good time with pizza and vino.

Nice to see you still here!

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly didn't even know valentines day passed until people were asking about it

1|0
    0|0
  • I watched soccer Leicester City vs Arsenal (1-2) , A real heartbreak on V - Day :'(

1|0
    0|0
  • With my elder brother taking care of him! He had an accident beginning of the month, broke thigh bone of his right leg and lost right knees knee cap. At home, nothing special

0|0
    0|0
  • watching football had a sick day

1|0
    0|0
  • As a single dad I spent it with my daughter. We had a great time but after her bedtime it gets pretty lonely.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I was on a date with my boyfriend. Unfortunately, my romantic feelings for him have grown very weak, and it felt wrong somehow. And then afterward we had a conversation I don't really want to talk about. So basically my Valentine's Day was pretty crappy I guess.

0|0
    0|0