Girlfriend is mad that I unwillingly got a bj from another girl?

me and this girl were partners and i invited her to my house to work on the project and she gave me a bj even though i told her i have a girlfriend. she's pretty cute. sometimes we stare at each other in class but thats natural. anyway i didn't want it but she just unzipped my pants and started blowing me. i think she wanted to have sex too but we didn't. she was the one that did everyting i didn't do anything. my girlfriend found out about it and she's mad at me but i didn't do anything. do you think she's overreacting?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, that's the problem... you "didn't do anything" to stop the girl, That's cheating. How would you like if your girl was bending over a table and some guy just stuck his dick in her and she "just let it happen". And you stare at this girl in class... please. You cheated, you wanted it and probably would have "let her" have sex with you also. You are weak.

• i stare occasionally and its because she's attractive and i can't help that she wants me

• @JetPack01 You should probably stop embarrassing yourself now.

• @JetPack01 LMAO you are so insecure you have to attack others (especially women) to feel like a man that you are not. Worry about finding a job and being a productive member of society and just MAYBE a girl will give you the time of day that you so obviously and desperately crave. Now go on, be a good boy and reply back like I know you will :P

Most Helpful Guy

• No, she's not overreacting. You could have stopped the other girl, told her to leave. You messed up bro. Own up to it. A girl can't just blow you like that. Unless you're calling it rape, in which I wanna know how you were made to feel uncomfortable, and obligated, and unable to get out of it without emotional, psychological, and physical harm. Sounds like you enjoyed it, and let it happen because you wanted it. If you rather be with the girl that blew you, that's okay, just don't string along your current girlfriend. Be a decent human and be honest with her and yourself.

What Girls Said 29

• your girlfriend is in no way reacting.
    Were your hands and body tied down, restrained from moving or pushing her away?

• *overreacting

• If it was a guy doing this to a girl, you'd cry rape. I've heard so many stories of girls regretting cheating so they say the guy raped them.

• @JetPack01 .. what? I don't see what would qualify as rape?

• Okay so... Why didn't you stop it?

• No. I think you need permanent parental supervision.

• It takes two to tango. Come on, deep inside you know you wanted something to happen between you and this "partner" you speak of. It is immature of you to say that you "didn't want it", because obviously you did. If you really were that loyal to your girlfriend you would tell the other girl to back off and you would make more of an effort to stop what happened.

Your girlfriend is definitely not overreacting; she deserves better.

• well I'm too nice to say something like that to a girl that obviously has a crush on me

• She raped him, you and his girlfriend are scumbags for being mad at him

• She's not overreacting. You cheated on her. Unless the girl was violently attacking you or holding you down and raping you, it's cheating. You had the chance to say no or to stop her and you didn't. If you didn't want it you would have said something.

• @JetPack01: Well, he never made any attempt to actually stop her.

• No I'm surprised you're alive. You could have stopped the girl before she even knelt down to your pants. And you didn't. You wanted and you are justifying by saying she did everything. So if she told you jump would you do it? You can make your own decisions your girlfriend should dump you. You are a scumbag

• If it was a guy doing this to a girl, you'd cry rape.

• @JetPack01 I do your mom's box buddy lol

• @Righttobeararms83 no clearly "guys are stronger than women" they say, so he didn't use force what so ever. And I don't like guys but I wouldn't have to rape a guy to get one.

• How is she overreacting? You didn't exactly do anything to stop her…

• She raped him, you and his girlfriend are scumbags for being mad at him.

• If the situation was reversed, you'd say that he raped her. You can't change your definition of rape based on the genders of the parties, that's sexist.

• @JetPack01 if the roles were reversed I'd say that because they never said no or did anything to stop it there's nothing they can do

• Were you that weak to push her off and tell her no? I dont think so. Its your fault for letting it happen.

• Uhh youngin in no ways she overreacting as everyone else is saying did you stop her NO you're saying you think she's cute so you probably wanted it, she didn't slip a pill in your drink and force a bj on you (not that it would work out...) And we'll basically you didn't in no way move away ask her to leave stop her from unzipping your pants like come on is this a real question?

• Jesus Christ. I've officially given up on humanity and their stupidity.

• hahah! YES!

• You had no way to stop it?
    I'd be pissed at my boyfriend, too!

• @JetPack01 I don't know any details to say if it was rape. Did he tell her know? Try to push her away? You don't know either. If he didn't object or tell her no in any way, it's not rape.
      Calling me names for something like that? Grow up.

• um that's cheating? lol.. you shouldve stopped it? Christ

• You're right. You didn't do anything. Including stopping her. You entertained it. You let it happen.

• @JetPack01 I see nowhere in there that he said no or tried to stop her. Had he done either of those things, then your point would be valid.

• tbh sounds like u didn't stop it cuz u liked it. thats what it looks like. no wonder she's mad. if a girl forced herself on u and u resisted, then she's the bad guy here. this just sounds like cheating.

• i didn't cheat though

• @JetPack01 read my comment clearly. he did not say that he said no. he said he didn't want it but she's cute. if he said no and resisted, he was raped. if he didn't say anything and didn't do anything to resist, its not rape its infidelity.

• No, she's not overreacting.

• tbh you're disgusting whatever school u go too... I've never heard of a story like this... makes me shiver

• You could've freaking stopped her, OF COURSE your girlfriend is mad, you cheated

• @JetPack01 I'd tell a girl the same thing, she could push him away. Or just leave/kick him out

He never says he was held down against his will, so I'm sure she didn't tie him up or something

• "Unwillingly " " I didn't want it" "she just pulles my pants down ". ... next week she is going to tell you the same thing happened to her."I didn't want it but he just ate me out until I came ",

• "Unwillingly" lmaooo

• No she's not over reacting your a cheater. Sounds like you didn't put up much resistance.

• No she's not overreacting. You could have told the girl to stop or leave if you were really committed to your relationship.

• Are you trolling?

• You're a dick boyfriend

• No she isn't. You literaly let another girl touch you in the way she is supposed to. Id feel the same way

• If your girlfriend got oral unwillingly by her guy friend but she thought he was hot so she didn't do anything to stop him.

But okay you don't care about that right?

• Its not unwilling if you didn't do much to stop her. Aka push her off you or whatever. And then leave the area.
    So essentially e you were ok with it and wanted it if you let it happen.

So you cheated on your girlfriend.
    So no she isn't overreacting

• i can't push a girl and she obviously liked me too

• So your completey fine with the fact you cheated on your girl?
      And you think she's overracting.

God bless your soul

I bet youd get pissed if some dude fucked your chick and she didn't do anything about it. Because "he liked her"

• You we're perfectly capable of stopping her before she started so no she isn't over reacting, I'm surprised she is still your girlfriend

• what do you mean

• She should break up with you

• You didn't do anything to stop the girl, you continued to let it happen. So yeah, I'd be pissed, too.

What Guys Said 30

• No. She is underreacting. She should break up with you. If you didn't want it, you could have stopped it.

• "Oh no please, don't do it" *zip* "Oh no... mmm.. oh my god... no don't do it" *pushes head* "no, this is wrong".

You did nothing, that's why you're an asshole.

This has to be a troll attempt though, or you're like those girls who think being drunk is an excuse.

• "Not doing anything" is almost as bad as being the one to start it
    you have the ability, and right, to say no/push her away.

I understand your girlfriends anger in that regards
    you should probably find a good way to apologize.

• "she unzipped my pants, pulled out my dick, and sucked me off until I came. Why is my girlfriend mad? I didn't ask for this..."

dude, unless you are paralyzed from the neck down, you could have stopped that. The fuck is wrong with you?

• You can't unwillingly receive oral unless she tied you up at gun or knife point. You let her do it, so YOU are at fault.

• Isn't it horrible that when a guy gets raped (and yes you were raped) it's the guys fault? If at any time you told her no, or that you didn't want it, she raped you and if your girlfriend can't accept that, then perhaps you should find another girlfriend.

• We know he was at least thinking to himself that he didn't want it, but the question is did he actually say anything to the girl or physically push her off him, anything that would convey the word NO? We don't know. If he did, he left out a VERY important detail. I see similar questions like this from girls all the time here and everyone gives the same answer.

• @Lioness attraction has nothing to do with it, as for the other if he told her no, (he only species that he told he he has a girlfriend, that's why I asked if he said no) then that's it. You assume consent because, why, some guys like BJ's (don't say all, because I do not)? I assume lack of consent as he specifies that he tried to stop the contact "even though i told her i have a girlfriend." We honestly do not know if he told her anything beyond that, but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, as the rape victim.

• Right, because a "rape victim" tells everyone repeatedly that they were attracted to their victim after the fact. Clearly you are delusional to think he was raped, when he took advantage of the situation.

• Her mouth was so strong that the minutes her lips graced your head of the penor, a paralysis serum flooded through your body, making you unable to escape from her vacuum tongue. You were trapped. helpless.

This was absolutely rape. I'm really sorry you had to endure this.

Honestly, its a shame she isn't more understanding. You should dump your girlfriend and fuck the succubus. Thats what gods telling me.

• You did the right thing, champ.

• You didn't do anything? Unless you tried to stop her you let it happen. You are responsible and you cheated on your girlfriend. Are you really confused about her being upset? Something tells me you are the guy who keeps responding to everyone saying this is rape though...

• I love it "unwillingly" well if you were unwilling then your girlfriend should be fine with it... what is her problem :P

• @nohomobrah whats the male equivalent for "sloots gon sloot"?

• Well since men are usually the initiators I guess women just almost never cheat. I mean suppose your girlfriend was over at some guys house and he stripped her down and fucked her... she didn't do anything, right?

• I think you are under-reacting. How do you just let a girl give you a BJ if you didn't want it?
    Your girl friend should dump you and has every right to. How about if she blew some guy she was doing homework with, how would you feel? Cheated on? Betrayed?
    You have a lot to learn about relationships, girlfriends, and sex, young padawan.

• sorry i dont have any sympathy for you. did she hold you down or hold you against you will were you couldnt leave. if the answer is no then. you didn't try to stop it. i feel it was a breach of trust on your part.

• Yeah, absolutely, she should be consoling you for getting 'raped' eh? You're giving the rest of us guys a bad name.

• Well it takes a while to get sucked off. You can say something to get her off your junk for a second and then back her off you.

• If you did not give your consent, then you've just been raped.

Your girlfriend should be upset that you got raped.

• You didn't have to let that happen. If your girlfriend has any sense she'll leave you.

• Unless you were unconscious or otherwise unable to move, you had the ability to stop what was going on.

She ain't overreacting, ya screwed up.

• Lol.

• You didn't stop her

• Which girl wouldn't be mad? Lol.

• no, you could have stopped her at anytime if you wanted to

• Takes two to tango bro. You cheated. Of course she is mad. She should dump you tbh.

• You could had stopped her , moron.

• No hell no. You cheated on her.

• Lol she has a good reason to be mad

• She raped you. Your girlfriend is a scumbag for being angry.

• Though I find your description very suspicious and I'm skeptical, I can't help but point out how outraged people would be if the gender roles were switched. Sorry, I probably just opened a can of debate. I'll go away now...

• So why didn't you stop her?