How do you know when your in-love with someone?

Can you give me details?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it's whenever I drastically lose interest in other girls. Like if a hot girl walked by, instead of looking back or checking her out, I wouldn't look at her anymore than a normal person. Not that I feel bad or think I shouldn't, just because whenever I love someone I literally am only attracted to that one person. I'll still think a hot girl is hot, I just wouldn't be interested.

But then again I've only fallen 2 times, and the first wasn't really that much. The 2nd I didn't ever date her, and she used me, but I really fell for her. I don't know why, it's very hard to get me to fall in love. I'm not super good looking and think I'm better than everyone or anything, it's just really hard for me to fall in love. Haven't seen her in forever but I still compare her to other girls, but I turned my love into hate so whoever I fall for next will probably be the opposite. She wasn't anything special really, but when I was deep into the feelings, I felt like she was. Love's a really hard thing to explain, at least for me.

• yeah I can understand.

• @Wanderingheartbeat Wow, that's a great idea lol. It's like how looks fade, but if love is true then it lives on forever. I like it

• Thanks for MHO! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been in love.
    The times I thought I was in love turned out I wasn't.
    Like when I actually thought about it; I realized I didn't love that person.
    I guess because when it comes to love I tend to be realistic and put everything in boxes and places; and if something doesn't fit I toss it out of my heart.
    I almost got married last year and a few years before that the guy I had a huge crush on got married, and when I was 10 and people found out I liked this guy they turned it into a living hell for me.

Been around friends who had major heartbreaks who dated sociopaths, seen marriages crumble (not my parents but other people)... love between significant others isn't something that is super appealing to me; although half of me would like that my mind tells me that it isn't a big deal.

There are many forms of love and the romantic/sexual kind isn't on my top list. :S although I can be really good at giving relationship advice and come up with the best sexual fantasies I just allow my mind to take control of situations and my feelings. I don't allow myself to get overly emotional or attached.
    If I do start to like someone I basically tell myself that they are not for me; see if the con outways the pro and then hook them up with someone else in my mind... giving myself an imaginary heartbreak and then moving on.

• I kinda been through the same

• Well I found him lol. I still don't understand but whatever. I just an ordinary girl.

• That's great girlie! Hold him tight! :)

What Guys Said 25

• Good question. No I can't. Never had it happen. Heart of stone still. I love my iguana and feel like every day with her is precious because she's so sweet and makes me happy. But that's a pet. I've heard people describe it as "desperate longing coupled with eventual horrible loss" except somehow super worth it. I'm going to feel horrible loss whenever my animals die though.

• you have a sorta feeling, you think about him/her, you want to talk to him/her, You feel more energetic around him/her and other things, but then again its different for everyone, such as some people like hitting the person they love, some buy lots and lots of gift, some hide around the person they love etc

• forgot to add i have a female friend that loves to hit on guys that are toned, hitting as in physically hitting (weird prob because i gave her too much anime to watch)

• haha! Nah I don't do touchy anything. lol

• fist full of love (thats what she said)

• For me it is when every other thought is about her and how happy I am that she is in my life. The thought of her in my arms makes me feel warm and puts a perma-smile on my face.

It is how our mind and bodies feel perfect together. I really know I have fallen hard when I put my feelings aside for hers.

• I am so confused. Yes he a chessy sweetheart but I don't feel like that rush that I would normal feel with a guy I really liked. I do find a lot of warmth knowing he there and I do tell him every single thing thats on my mind. I just wish I knew what It really was.

• Its more complicated than that. But thanks.

• No problem, anytime.

• Well miss apple i am not sure for me it was when i met you. :-)

www.siciliajournal.it/.../Love-Apple.jpg

honestly. See if you can’t picture a future without your loved one. If you’re really in love, then you shouldn't be able to picture your future without them. Whether at night, or in the morning, or with your friends, the fact that you can't stop means you're in love, and may have found "the one". Whether thinking of moving to a new city, having children, spending a year abroad, or reaching any of your future goals, you should be thinking of doing these things with your significant other by your side. If you can’t imagine going through life without your significant other — not just next summer, or next year , or whenever— then you may be truly in love. Here are some other signs that you’re truly in love

• What makes people fall in love? Like I don't get it? And yeah I look forward to our chats.

• well i hope it helped at least, and be nice to him he likes you. :-) have an amazing day miss apple and i hope to chat some more sometime. Mwah :-) ;-)

• Okay don't hide forever u can stop by my message box anytime! Lol (: I am glad your back!

• When you picture them in your mind even when very busy and distracted!

• When you make the choice to be.

If it is just a euphoric feeling that suggests a feeling that you're in love, that is just infatuation. (:

• So since I made the choice i am in love! O: COOL!

• Yup. Only when you make the choice to love that someone, you know for sure that you are in love.

How else would you know if your love for your partner is absolute?
      You wouldn't you see, only if you make the choice to love your spouse every new day would you then know it will be.

• Getting a nervous but also warm feeling when you're around the person.
    Your voice getting unstable when you talk to him or her.
    Always wanting to be in touch, text, mail, talk,...
    Missing the person when you haven't been in touch for just days.
    Tell me it's true apple... I wish it to you with all my heart :D

• When I'd be ok sharing a protein shake with them ❤

• You are in love when you want them to be as happy as they can be, and desire to be the cause of thier happiness

• In very simple terms..

You want to be with them all the time
    but at the same time, you're slightly nervous to be around them.

• But what if you don't think your in love?

• Ok that explain a lot.

• Thanks so much! (:

• You feel their presence, you keep thinking about what they are doing and thinking. You think a lot what you wanna say them, you feel good around them. You smile a lot more than usually. You remember almost everything you talked with them.

• Better to ask yourself if you're not in love 😋

If you can't see your life with that person forever and had that feeling for a significant amount of time... maybe ask the first question... if it checks out

Continue to explore, when you're in love - it will hit you like a ton of bricks because you'll realize you are outting their happiness before yours 😏

Good luck finding love... may cupid be with you

• yup make sense. I can't be not in love haha! I can totally see myself with him.

• Yes
      But not in a high like crazy high but I talk to him non-stop and I get really sad when I know he has to sleep because he has school lol and is about to pass out.
      But sometimes I feel like i need my time to be with myself ya know. But I get a feeling I forgot someone.
      I guess I wake up more energy I usually look at my phone to talk to him.
      See I am kinda force him to study in my area so I can see him all the time. (: lol
      I always look foward to talking with him... everyday. haha! I know what time he has free. (:
      No not like I can conqure anything but I feel like I have a new door that can take me to place. Like he my cheerleader lol
      But I don't think I am "romantically passionately all your heart kinda love... cloud number 9" haha! (:

• (: But thank you. I guess i can't be not in love. I also find him in my books and it makes me laugh. lol. (:

• When you cannot sleep, cause the reality is better then your dreams

• When they are a pie crust to your apple and make you all melty and sweet and shit inside. Hold on, that's just apple pie.

• It's weird, but that person just start to happear in your head.
    You think about ramdom stuff... and, you will get a way to end thinking about that person. The brain tells you, he makes all the work for you :p

• that kind of attraction grows in time. if you find someone you connect with that you like, don't fight the rest or you'll wake up one day and realize you lost someone special because you were to busy fighting you feelings. said to say i do this eveytime i like someone. but lasting connection with a person is more then just instant emotional and physical / sexual attraction - hence why no one seems to stay married anymore.

• Yeah I know what you mean. He doesn't make me extreme lustful or instant emotion but he sure does warm my heart. (: Eventhough I kinda finding out we are totally opposite. We seem to get along!

• haha a little cheesy but adorable! but yeah, see how it goes!

• good luck! :)

• Can only tell you about lust. . . sorry
    Not sure if liking the same girl for more than 1 year counts as love or just lust.

• It's all you think about, you also imagine a life with them

• You wanna have their babies? I guess. I'm not sure.

• Has the queen found a man? :O

• Simple, you think about them when you really shouldn't.

• According to Peg, it's when you have little bells going off in your head, around them

• I'll know when I feel something I've never felt

I haven't felt that " special " feeling yet

• when she shows me her apple tree

• if you're willing to pick the boogers out of their nose.

• when you think every little detail about them is cute, even the bad ones

What Girls Said 10

• They consume my every thought! I'm quiet and I don't make a lot of inuendo's , I stalk their social media's, I hate any vagina that get's near them even if it's their dog, I blush at them for no reason at all😊😊 compliment them but not overly doing it, I find ways to disagree with them on anything just for fun even if I agree with them, my heart race's a lot I lit get high from the sound of their voice. My number one thing is I act and look all dominant, but I'm always nervous when a guy talks to me. I fidget a lot with thing's in hands or move my feet know one notices, but I do it ALL the time. I try to look more like a chick. I wear girly thing's, do my hair and wear makeup and I don't talk like a 12yr old lol. But I'm in love for various thing's. Once a guy bought me a polish combo from a hot dog stand and I swear I was obsessed with him afterwards lol silly ik but hey shhh happens. Or another said he liked the way I said his name (he was polish so it was hard to guess for other's ) well I already liked him cause out of his crew he was always very quiet and shy😍😍and after he said that I followed him around like a puppy in love. I'm always in love with the opposite of me mostly.

• When I actually care about them enough that they always slip back into my mind and then they refuse to get out. I also get chills and giddy when I think about them, which happens for... literally no one in my life.

• I would love to experience this feeling. But the closest thing I had to Love were stupid little crushes, and I RARELY crush! :(
    Crush 1 : 16
    Crush 2: 18
    Crush 3: 20
    Next one is probably coming in a couple of years, and it will probably lead to nothing again.

• doesn't have to lead to nothing, all depends on what you make of it.

Crushes are far from love though

• Most people are describing infatuation.

True love is when you are willing to put their well-being ahead of your own. Like moving away from your family so they can take that job they've always dreamed of. Taking care of them when they're sick even though you might catch it. Giving up pizza around them because they're gluten free.

• You just know. Honestly everyone is different there's no true way of knowing. Besides from your own instinct.

• You almost always want to be with them you want to make them happy no matter what you just want to see them and your always thinking about them you would die for them

• Never been in love but I've been infatuated.

• ohhh apple, i wish i knew.

• I think you just know.

• you think about them a lot (when you eat, before u sleep, when u shower) lol :P