If you knew for a fact you weren't going out anywhere for a day and be alone, would you still shower?

You just knew you weren't going out anywhere and be by yourself for a day. so would you still shower?

• yes
    47% (16)65% (11)53% (27)Vote
  • no
    53% (18)35% (6)47% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|7

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. I don't shower every day to begin with, especially in the winter. So, I probably wouldn't unless I felt icky.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally don't stick to this "one shower per day" rule because I think it's dumb. It doesn't matter whether I go outside and meet other people or not: I shower when I need to. If you shower just because it's some kind of stupid rule, that's a huge waste of water. I don't sweat a lot and these days I spend a lot of time at home anyways. If I sit around all day long and read a book or watch stuff, I don't see why I should take a shower, even if I'm gonna meet people in the evening. I take showers when I'm sweaty and smelly. Most of the time this is once per day but sometimes it's only once in two or once in three days.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Well it depends on what I was wearing, what did I do previously, am I hot or sticky, and what time/how long ago did I take my previous shower the day before?

I skip showers every now and again if I'm staying in I'll just do a wash off.

Plus I take showers at night anyway so it's not that long ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would still shower lol I like that clean feeling, it makes me feel comfortable and more relaxed, so yeah I would even take a long bath too honestly instead of a shower. Knowing I have nothing planned for the day, gives me all this time that I use to pretty much re-energise myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm lazy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup it feels good like wearing make-up and get a facial!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would but I would probably just lounge in a towel for a while instead of changing right away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I shower everyday unless I'm camping. I also never have days when I don't go out. I seriously can't think of the last time that happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty warm and humid where I live so if I skipped bathing I'd have to be pretty incapacitated, like there's a Beavis and Butthead Marathon or I got to watch a neighbor I don't like being apprehended by the police.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I feel so much better after showering.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, unless I felt kinda gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I shower or bath every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, but probably stay naked a little while ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • In reality, you shouldn't shower every day unless you are participating in high levels of exercise. You should shower about once every two days.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what I'm doing the next day or did the previous day...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually at home, and live alone. I shower daily. I feel much better afterwards.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Hell yes, I hate not taking a shower. It makes me feel gross and annoys me. I like looking good still even if I'm at home. I used to not give a shit when I was younger and played video games all day, but now I can't stand not taking a shower. I like staying clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? Showering is one of the most relaxing things to do, and if you bring with you a bluetooth speaker and a laptop/ipad/phone, then you can turn it into the most epic solo kararoke session, and that, my friend, is better than sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If I haven't done anything since my shower the previous day and I don't have to be anywhere early the following day, I might skip a shower for a single day. That happens maybe once a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, only if I could smell me and it smelt bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I took a dump...

0|0
    0|0