If you knew for a fact you weren't going out anywhere for a day and be alone, would you still shower?

You just knew you weren't going out anywhere and be by yourself for a day. so would you still shower?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. I don't shower every day to begin with, especially in the winter. So, I probably wouldn't unless I felt icky.

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally don't stick to this "one shower per day" rule because I think it's dumb. It doesn't matter whether I go outside and meet other people or not: I shower when I need to. If you shower just because it's some kind of stupid rule, that's a huge waste of water. I don't sweat a lot and these days I spend a lot of time at home anyways. If I sit around all day long and read a book or watch stuff, I don't see why I should take a shower, even if I'm gonna meet people in the evening. I take showers when I'm sweaty and smelly. Most of the time this is once per day but sometimes it's only once in two or once in three days.

What Girls Said 14

• Well it depends on what I was wearing, what did I do previously, am I hot or sticky, and what time/how long ago did I take my previous shower the day before?

I skip showers every now and again if I'm staying in I'll just do a wash off.

Plus I take showers at night anyway so it's not that long ago.

• Yeah I would still shower lol I like that clean feeling, it makes me feel comfortable and more relaxed, so yeah I would even take a long bath too honestly instead of a shower. Knowing I have nothing planned for the day, gives me all this time that I use to pretty much re-energise myself

• Nope. I'm lazy lol

• Yup it feels good like wearing make-up and get a facial!

• I would but I would probably just lounge in a towel for a while instead of changing right away.

• Yes I shower everyday unless I'm camping. I also never have days when I don't go out. I seriously can't think of the last time that happened.

• It's pretty warm and humid where I live so if I skipped bathing I'd have to be pretty incapacitated, like there's a Beavis and Butthead Marathon or I got to watch a neighbor I don't like being apprehended by the police.

• Yes. I feel so much better after showering.

• Probably not, unless I felt kinda gross.

• Yes I shower or bath every day.

• I would, but probably stay naked a little while ^^

• In reality, you shouldn't shower every day unless you are participating in high levels of exercise. You should shower about once every two days.

• It depends on what I'm doing the next day or did the previous day...

• I'm usually at home, and live alone. I shower daily. I feel much better afterwards.

What Guys Said 6

• Hell yes, I hate not taking a shower. It makes me feel gross and annoys me. I like looking good still even if I'm at home. I used to not give a shit when I was younger and played video games all day, but now I can't stand not taking a shower. I like staying clean.

• Why not? Showering is one of the most relaxing things to do, and if you bring with you a bluetooth speaker and a laptop/ipad/phone, then you can turn it into the most epic solo kararoke session, and that, my friend, is better than sex.

• Depends. If I haven't done anything since my shower the previous day and I don't have to be anywhere early the following day, I might skip a shower for a single day. That happens maybe once a year.

• I don't see why not

• Nope, only if I could smell me and it smelt bad

• Only if I took a dump...