Would you do better in a knife fight or a gun fight?

• Knife fight
  • Gun fight
  • Stealth kill with hidden blades

Most Helpful Girl

• I can do both, although I'm better with blades.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I can do snipes pretty decently so... I'm gonna go with guns lol

And no... I haven't sniped a human being before so hush. But I've done some practice stuff lol

• I feel like I'd do better in a gun fight. Not so up close and personal. But if I knew how to throw knives in a stealthy manner and kill in one shot, then I'd opt for stealth.

• I'll do my best in a fist fight... I've never held a gun before no do I want to plus my ass cab get shot also and I don't imagine doing to well in a knife fight either bleeding internally while we're taking jabs at one another -_-

• I dont think I would do well in any fight 😂 but i could probably kick/punch/beat the shit out of someone if it didn't include weapons xD

• My dad taught me to shoot when I was young. Said I was a natural. ☠🔫😵

• A knife fight or stealth kill. Only time I've ever used a gun is in video games. I don't think I'd do very well unless I have training beforehand.

• Probably knives because I've never shot a gun and I would probably end up blowing up my own foot

• I can throw knives... I am actually really good and I am face. Being that I know nothing about guns I'd go with Knives.

• All three. I'm the great granddaughter of a couple of hitmen (assassins for hire). I've been trained to handle weapons and a variety of combat techniques since I was little.

What Guys Said 21

• neither.

i never trained with knives and I have shot my guns but holy fuck did I overestimate my marksman capabilities. it really is hard to get a direct hit in the center from 20 yards with even a 9mm.

I'll go with hand to hand combat, I'm trained for that.

• I have no Idea I can shoot a gun but I never worked out with a knife before. I just played around with a butter fly knife is all

• Knife, only cause I grew up learning to use knives.

• If I was the one who brought a gun to knife fight, then I'd do pretty well.

• I think I'm decent at aiming but I'm 6'5" which is definitely an advantage in a knife fight so... I don't know

• It's actually a massive disadvantage and why ninjas are amongst the shortest people on Earth, all you are is a big fat target.

• @FilthyPervert but I don't expect to fight against ninjas but normal people. and in that case being able to keep them at a distance is good, like it is in many close combat fighting sports.

and just because I'm tall doesn't mean I'm fat and slow. the right positioning to your enemy is the key to success

• I'd probably do better in a knife fight.
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../NewfieRevolver.jpg

• Definitely a gun fight. I could still probably win a knife fight, but I'm better with a gun. I prefer hand to hand, though. If I'm unarmed, I'd rather my opponent pull a gun than a knife.

• I'd use a hammer over a knife.
    I'd only do a gunfight at home where I have the right away to shoot.
    + I have a Nitro 600, shoot through walls and tables. I'm fine with a few holes in my house from a shootout.

• I have no problem with either guns or knives, but I certainly prefer blades.

• Gun. I am pretty accurate

• Flamethrower... shish kebab there ass!

• A gun fight. I've got great aim. I don't really use a knife much.

• gun fight, i am a good shot

• Knives

• I dislike using guns.

• Knife fight. I'd hope anyway seeing as how I make knives.

• Knife fight, I'm fast and agile but in a gun fight i'd probably not be fast enough to avoid us both dying.

• Gun beats all. It's practically a stabbing device that hits at long range.

• The more skilled gun user has less of an advantage than the more skilled knife user does over the less skilled counterpart.

This is why a gun fight can much easier end in both dying than the knife fight.

• Never bring a knife to a gun fight. Gun easily.

• Do better, in terms of what - using them or dealing with them?

• I believe you just insulted me, so pot kettle black.

• @FilthyPervert I insulted you? I just acknowledged your immaturity and lack of reasoning. How is that an insult, especially if it's true? Maybe you should have completed the sentence you meant to make: "pot calling the kettle black".

• I've been through lots of hand-to-hand training in my life, doing stuff from kickboxing to brazilian jujitsu to karate to TFW to Krav Maga... I would HOPE i would never have to handle any of them, but I'd be confident in my abilities when the time comes.