What are you most stressed about right now?

0|0
22|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly,

I am getting tired of people who are intimidated by my good looks and treat me shitty.

I'm tired of girls who are attractive but act like you're not shit. Even if you look like a Fucking model and have a high IQ.

I'm tired of not being happy all the time, I'm tired of not being liked by certain people because I'm too deep.

I'm tired of having few friends because I I'm so advanced mentally fpr my age..

I'm tired of seeing people who aren't smarter than me have more money than me.

I'm tired, SOOOO TIRED of peoples' fucking egos.

I'm tired of girls of will twirl their hair, stare at me, talk about me.. but never even say hello..

I'm tired of not being rich yet. It's definitely coming because I'm working my a$$ off but I'm starting to feel old at 18.

I just want to have soooo much money that I can run several passive income based businesses with high profit and just fucking start LIVING.

start traveling,

Drive down Moholland Dr in my fucking Lamborghini with a women who actually is beautiful inside and out, one who won't sleep atound behind my back. One who actually ia interested in the amazing knowledge, love, and life I have to offer.

I just want to stop struggling
    My mentally and knowledge are ahead of my social economic position. I'm left with one choice..

Keep building, and working.. if I stop that's stagnant water..

Thanks for asking this.. I needed to vent 👌

0|0
    0|0
    • I can relate to almost all of this... thank you for commenting this

• No problem,

Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• I'm trying to claw and scratch my way out of the friendzone with a woman.
    It's not going well. I'm just a back up guy and she's not desperate yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I really like this girl, buy she'll never notice me. I'm an awesome guy, but I put myself as the guy who'll be there for everybody, not the dating guy. I feel like I fucked up. It hurts to see her not relay those feelings back to me. I'm trying but it's a lot, and I feel like I just need to relax, because I am indeed stressed. Thanks for posting this, helped me vent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably my college interview. I have an interview with my dream school on Friday and I'm kind of nervous because I've already gotten into a bunch of schools but none of them interviewed me so I don't know what it's like

0|0
    0|0
  • A wicked scary exam.

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding a new job. My hours are low but my bills are going up. I'm broke as a joke rn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Creating a female clone of @ConsultantIsBack :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Not having polyamorous relationships with girls.

My ranked rating in League of Legends. I'm Diamond V. I want a higher rating since all my opponents have higher ratings than me even though our skill levels are the same.

I want to destroy humanity and Planet Earth because all I really wanted was to have fun with good girls but instead I got the most rotten girls on this planet fucking me over the past 7 months and I also really hate guys for making my life miserable for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • money and time

0|0
    0|0
  • What to have for dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • my final exam.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tests.

0|0
    0|0
  • Failing my classes again.

I never really checked in or put it in gear at the beginning of the semester. I'm still living like it's summer.

I just don't have any motivation left.

0|0
    0|0
  • My GF's safety

0|0
    0|0
  • My future

No job or car no way to get them without an act of God lol

0|0
    0|0
  • a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • fucking up my car tyre

0|0
    0|0
  • My test on Tuesday which is worth 20%

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't go out on Friday/Saturday nights because of how stressed I am.

• what about u?

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl i am dating does not like me to ass-fuck her

0|1
    0|0
  • Schoolwork, and the fact that I cannot flirt for shit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Kind of nervous about how I should start wirting papers/presentations soon. First presentation is March 8th so better sooner than later!

Thoguh my main concern right now is my boyfriend, with whom I had a fight Saturday night/Sunday afternoon. I didn't speak with him at all today so my mind keeps wandering to hoping things will work out okay after he's done his exam this coming Thursday. 🙏

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep spending money when I know I should stop.
    I don't know the texting etiquette following a date. Do I text him? Do I wait until he texts me? I was the last one to text him last night, in response to him. But it was a goodnight text, nothing for him to really follow up on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not being able to finish school because I have to pay my tuition

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a project due in my sound production class due soon that I need to work on.
    And stressed/frustrated because I want sex, but can't have it right now :( haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Life in general. It's been stressful.

0|0
    0|0
  • money... the oils price is unstable... my job is in risk... even my bf's job is in the risk too... how can we get marry if the risk is quite high...

0|0
    0|0
  • Financial issues

0|0
    0|0
  • Lately my stress level has been relatively low. I feel like a better word for what I've been feeling is "concerned"; like, I've been concerned about my relationship and school work (mostly the stuff I don't feel like doing xP).

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing, I don't stress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work yea mostly work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prom😬 I know it's still a couple months away, but my girlfriend is hellbent on taking me even though my parents think I'm going with a guy. They could make a damn tru tv series out of my senior year that's how much fucking drama is up in here😫

0|0
    0|0
  • Blah. Money's tight 🙁

0|0
    0|0
  • My story

0|0
    0|0
  • money/bills

0|0
    0|0
  • 🤔 Grades probably and just school in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • My new job starting in 2 weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my best friend's relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • SATs

0|0
    0|0
  • School and my social life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Homework...

0|0
    0|0
  • School, moving, health & hmmm... I would say maybe a tiny bit on a guy I like. He's not doing anything wrong at all! But are situation is a little complicated!

0|0
    0|0