Females: how much do you know about cars?

I don't mean like models and keeping up with sports cars like guys, cuz I'm not even into that. I mean like mechanical stuff. It's always so interesting when I meet females who know about serpentine belts, fuel pumps, timing belts - all the really big stuff about cars.

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I know nothing about cars quite frankly because they don't fascinate me in the slightest.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of the girls I know, even the ones that like cars dont actually know anything about them.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I know enough to do basic repairs on my own. I can follow instructions in the repair manual pretty well, I'll say 😊

For major issues or anything that I just can't figure out on my own, I recruit my mechanic brother, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can tell you exactly what's wrong with a car, I just can't fix any serious problem. I can change a headlight or a tire, change oil or a belt, pop in a new battery but if it's like a really problem I'm going to have to push it somewhere XD

2|1
    0|0
  • I am in the women's leaque in racing, so I know the ins and outs of my vehicle. I was raised around it; which is probably the reason I know as much as I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know much about car.

If I see a car, I will say car.

That's about it.

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm pretty handy growing up with 5 brothers helped.

0|1
    0|0
  • My dad sells cars and i know nothing about cars😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!