I am so angry and so hurt and I have a project and not sure how I'm supposed to complete this?

What the hell am I supposed to do it's due in like 2 hours.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've really been thinking about your problem with this and I'm just not sure how best to advise you. I don't know enough about what kind of project you have that's due in 2 hours. But I'm still trying to think of something. Maybe it'll come to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say ask for help to people who live with you or are close to you. Sometimes I feel like it's the end of the world when I can't complete a project, but then my fam steps up and helps me, and afterwards how small my problem was and how much I was reacting. Try taking things lightly in life. This project may seem like a big deal but afterwards you'll realize that it was nothing more than a simple project.

What Guys Said 3

• Best to breath and think with a clear mind

• Buy tequila and do some shooters. Chemically speaking, alcohol is a solution.

• What is it on?

• Statistics

• I'm not sure. it's such a confusion to me on which topic I'm doing I want to cry

• Is it experimental design? Measures of center, spread, shape? Inference from like t-tests/chi square? Association shit correlation and repetition modeling? With no information the only advice I can give you is study more and start earlier for your next project.

What Girls Said 0