How can I get rid of a REALLY bad hangover?

Most Helpful Guy

• What I do is sit on the floor of my combination shower/spa/bath and just let the cold water from the shower run over me for an hour or so

• Wow dude wtf. LOL

• @sjoes006 she did say "really bad" hangover. And that's what I do and it helps

Most Helpful Girl

• drink lots of water

What Guys Said 15

• Hair of the dog that bit ya, is the only cure. And make sure you stay away from the bottle if you find you like it too much. It can both ruin your life AND kill ya! Just sayin'.

• Eat something, rehydrate, take some ibuprofen, and sleep.

The real trick is to not drink so much! I've had enough hangovers in my time that my body now gives me a feeling that I've had too much, so I know to stop drinking or I'll be sorry the next day.

• Drink lots of water. Have a cup of tea, and if it isn't that sunny outside have a beer.

• Hangover is one of those rare cases where fighting fire with fire is actually a good idea.
    Having one bottle of beer will help better than anything else.

• A hangover means your body is out of whack. Down a bottle of Gatorade with a couple ibuprofen. Oranje juice works too. Then immediately sleep a few hours. You'll wake up right as rain. Works every time.

• Go to the hospital and get an IV drip.

• drink a lot of water and take a vitamin b12 tablet. alcohol takes both of these out of your system.

• How about not drinking before you are old enough, kid?
    A hangover is made bearable with what we call a "Konterbier" in Germany, drink a beer or two.

• Shower
    Bath
    Sometimes lemons can help too !
    What have you done by the way 😶?

• gatorade beffore goign to bed on the night you drink

• If you find the winning formula against hangovers, please let me know.

• More alcohol, cocaine, adderall, ritalin.

Drink lots of Gatorade. Next time you drink, before you go to sleep, take some ibuprofen or Tylenol and drink 2 full glasses of water.

Trust me, I was a professional.

• pedialyte next time

• DONT DO IT!

and if you foolishly did, eat bananas. they help

• Have another drink and then make sure you hydrate yourself next time.

• How does having another drink help? Just wondering.

• I don't know the exact science but it can help postpone the pain. You will have to get through it inevitably.

What Girls Said 2

• If your stomach hurts try sipping warm water with baking soda.

• Drink a lot of water and eat some bland food. Take it easy.