Last time you cried?

i'm also talking about laugh-crying..

well on Thursday i was doing a math test and since im a fatass i decided to eat gummy bears during the test and i shoved all of the gummy bears in my mouth bc my friend tried eating them and my teacher caught me and she said "why are you always eating in my class" and that made me laugh so i started choking, and the choking made me cry :/

Most Helpful Guy

• About 3 weeks ago. I had a major spinal surgery and someone decided it was a good idea for me to wake up lying on my back. That shit hurt like hell

Most Helpful Girl

• sadness- this morning. I was alone it makes me feel depressed being alone for too long.
    Happy - last night my boyfriend was over and we laughed at bumpy cracks

What Guys Said 16

• Christmas day.
    I was VERY sick, so some of it was pain and discomfort, but it was also the first Christmas in my entire life that I saw NO ONE. When some family had popped in to see me in the middle of the day, I had finally fallen into a fitful nap, and they didn't wake me. Only realized I missed everyone later.

• I have cried twice in my life. Once when I was seven and I was hit by a school bus. And then again when I heard that Li'l Sebastian had passed.

• This morning! I suffer from clinical depression, so I do cry quite often.

• Last time I remember was the day of my father's funeral about 19 months ago.

• last time i cry'd was when i was thinking about stressful stuff which was two days ago, stress sucks T-T

• That's hilarious! Lol!

The last time I (almost) cried was when the Mets lost the World Series last year. The last time I cried was when my Grandfather passed away in '08.

• almost 10yrs. my great grandmas funeral. i held it together until one of my cousins gave a really touching speech.

• About a month ago at a funneral

• I cried today whilst cutting onions, does that count!!

• 11 years ago I think I was 13 last time I cried.

• last march or so when the best cat in the world died 😭😭😭

• When i couldnt stop shaking and i didn't have control of my muscles. All of my mucles where having spasms, and i was running out of air. I thought i was going to die.

• Today.

• grans funeral it sucked : )

• Dang it's been so long I can't remeber :/
    So long my eyes r dry XD

• Saturday, when I listened to a piano cover of "if I Had Words" from the movie Babe.

What Girls Said 15

• The last time I cried was on Sunday.
    Said goodbye to my boyfriend after not seeing him for a while. I'm such a baby when it comes to goodbyes lol

• Uhh, maybe a couple of weeks ago is the last time I've cried. Life has been a pain lately. I'm thankful for some really wonderful people in my life to make it better.

• My best mate (before I asked him out) sneezed and I cried with laughter and that is rare as hell. Also me and him have a certain wave we do Apis we are at the other side of the class from each other, he waved at me and did this random noise and I almost died with laughter 😂😂

• Yesterday when I burned my arm on a hot pan. It was only a few tears though, the last time i actually cried was about a week ago.

• two days ago..

• I cried two days ago, I've been hearing bad news left and right for the past two months so it took a toll on me and I started to cry.

• The last time I cried was Sunday night.

• literally 5 minutes ago.

• Last night, it was only a couple tears.

• A couple of days ago. I just get sad sometimes

• Last night.

• like an hour ago lollol

• Lol that's so cute and funny

• about 20 minutes ago.

• After a huge orgasm I had on Valentine's Day with a two guys! That made me cry wars of joy how intense it got