What inspires you?

For me its not necessarily a person or a thing but its two quotes that I heard that I am trying to make into my daily mantra. The one is: "Close your eyes and imagine the best version of yourself. That is the real you. Let go of anything that doesn't believe it."- C. Assaad. The second quote is: "Finish each day and be done with it. you have done what you could. some blunders and absurities have crept in' forget them as soon as you can. tomorrow is a new day. you shall begin it serenely and with too a high spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense"- Emerson

These quotes make me more positive with not only school and friends, but with reaching my goals and finding new adventures.

How about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really have many things that inspire me for most things. For exercise, I want to be in way better shape than I ever have been. I had horrible surgery and physical problems and I just want to prove to myself that I can be in better shape that I ever was and be able to do things that I never could.

• I hope that you accomplish that! 😊

• It's been four years since my surgery in like a couple weeks and I've finally made progress this last year. I can lift a decent amount now and I've been going to the gym about 5 or 6 days a week now. The scar tissue burns and sucks but oh well lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Music. Honestly, bands like twenty one pilots are the best. Songs are the most inspiring thing to me.

What Guys Said 14

• "You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."

"You have to consider the possibility that God doesn't like you. He never wanted you. In all probability he hates you. That's not the worst that could happen."

• This dude... my favorite drummer at the moment...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7ok5q8yLC4

• Ugh... I wish I was able to play with a double pedal right now!

• Huh, I actually don't think I have ever heard of Nic Pettersen before. :O
      Have you heard of Matt Gartska from Animals As Leaders? He is friggin insane with the time signatures he plays along with his double bass work. In some stuff he actually uses his left foot at a slant to hit the kick and hi hat pedal simultaneously 😱

But dude I bet you could learn double bass pretty easily if you have technique down for right foot!

• @dangerDoge Oh, I can play double kick... I just recently moved and don't have my pedal anymore. I just have a cheap single pedal for my electric kit at the moment, so I don't have the cymbals and equipment necessary to play metal either... :/

Yeah Matt Gartska is NUTS! Some of the best drumming I've seen honestly, in terms of raw skill and technique. What I love about Nic though is how he plays, and the creativity of his parts. Definitely a "songwriter's drummer" if you know what I mean... he perfectly accentuates every part of the music as he plays and never overdoes it. His parts feel somehow... "minimal."

• I just want to be the best version of myself, inside and out! Kick ass everywhere I go 😎😎💪💪✌

• Anytime someone tells me 'It's Impossible to do' it's like holding a red sheet in front of a bull... that shit Inspires the hell out of me to prove them wrong.

• Omg best quote!! "Close your eyes and imagine the best version of yourself. That is the real you. Let go of anything that doesn't believe it."

Mine is, life is a pussy waiting to get fucked lmao

Nah but really life is for enjoyment, and myself inspires me :)

• The only inspiration I need is fear.

• I guess I inspire myself because there isn't really anyone or anything that I really look up to

• Beauty inspires me, in all kind of forms

• batman.

• Jesus.

• I like those quotes

• Seeing underprivileged children and knowing they have a hard life. That inspires me to help them

• Overweight people at the gym

• "I don't give a fuck about anything and anyone"... dunno who said it nor I do care... after all I find quotes from famous people pretentious as fuck...

Anyway... dat's wot I do and inspires me... I give zero fucks about wot's going on around me...

What Girls Said 5

• Pinterest pictures of hot chicks with their outfit, make up and hair on point!
    Music
    Good weather and Sunshine.
    Sometimes the Rain :)
    Nature!!!

• Well for me, when I see people do good , it inspires me to do even greater things in life and for others.

• "The less you care The happier you will be"
    "If it were easy everyone would do it"
    "i haven't failed I've just found 1000 ways that won't work"

• Food

• Good weather, the sea, the atmosphere...