Trying to eat nutrient things and staying healthy is hard isn't it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Weeeell eating healthy isn't hard for me. I love fruits and veggies. I also like fish a lot, which is very good for you (I actually like it better than meat). Oh and I don't smoke and I don't drink any alcohol. However... unfortunately working out is very hard for me. It's weird... I can be super disciplined when it comes to other things. For example when I have to do homework for Uni, I just tell myself "it's gotta be done", I sit down and immediately do it. Sadly, I don't have this determination with physical exercising. I constantly come up with new excuses. But I also have one excuse that is quite valid I think: unfortunately, I'm not allowed to do almost any sport because I have a disability. I'm not allowed to do any of the fun sports, such as soccer or any other team sport involving a ball. I'm also not allowed to do weight lifting and stuff like that. The only two things I am allowed to do are Nordic walking and swimming. So that makes it harder to motivate myself. I actually like swimming but it's just so boring. But anyway... I have some belly, so I know I should do something about it ;-). And I guess recognizing the problem is the first step to solving it haha :-).

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard for me because I don't have any recipes.

• Take five seconds out of your day to find some:http://www. bbcgoodfood. com/recipes/category/healthy

What Guys Said 4

• If you lack the discipline, then yes and may pose as a feat rather than something you'd normally do on a regular basis. Don't worry. After repetitions, you'll get into that zone where eating nutritional foods and workout is incorporated into your lifestyle without you much noticing it. It won't happen overnight though.

• Not for me personally I love vegetables and fruit. And since they have less calories I can eat a shit ton of lentils, green beans, tomatoes and bananas and still hit my recommended calorie intake.

• *less calories for portion size compared to big meaty meals or high-fat meals.

• at first but you get use to it but you will still crave that high calorie item everyone so often good luck on your endeavor

• I start today. I'm sure that'll go fine

What Girls Said 0