What kind of phone do you own?

If you have a phone that is. What's the branding of your phone?

I had the iPhone 6 and I just got my 6 Plus in the mail. Didn't get the 6s Plus because the monthly bill is too high lol. My mom has a Note 4. I wanna try out android but I'm an isheep. 🐏

• Apple
  • Samsung
  • HTC
  • Nokia
  • LG
  • I don't have a smartphone and I have either a basic phone or house phone.
  • Other brand (which one?)

Most Helpful Guy

• Stick with the iphone. My iphone 4 worked better for 2 years vs my samsung s4 on the first week! Not kidding

Granted samsung s6 is pretty darn good! And so are some other android models, like the note. Or even htc ones.

But they won't compare to the stability and constant fine tuning you get from Apple. When you buy an Iphone you're also buying amazing support from apple, apple stores everywhere... everything is a breeze. Consistent solid updates yearly.

Plus accessories for iphones are sold everywhere. Sometimes i walk in a place and only see iphone accessories

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• Other brand,
    I use a DOOGIE Y100 Valencica, my girlfriend has the same but the pro version. They're a little picky and annoying but altogether they're more bang for your buck than any other android based phones out there, unless you count the hudl or something like that, though they're technically tablets I think.
    One way or another, my only issue with it is that is gets a ltitle hot when running 3D graphics and has 1 or 2 OS glitches or issues, but that's less than standard android phones.
    By the way, I'm really only pro-android OS because I'm against Apple due to their built-in obsolescence and all the other bullshit they con Apple fans into, as well as the fact that they're overpriced and they have a licence-only attitude to apps and blah blah blah.

• OnePlus One master race.

Isn't strange that like 70% of the internet seems to have an iPhone but only about 13% of smartphone in the world are iPhones.

• I guess most people on G@G live in America? :p

• Because iphones are expensive. Only the best androids cost the same as iphone. The rest are much more affordable

• Sony Xperia Z5 since October

webtrickz.com/.../Xperia-Z5.jpg

I know they aren't popular at all in the US and they launch there much later but I think they make really nice devices. the Z5 actually launched last week in the US but without the fingerprint sensor for whatever reason lol

• that's after actually giving Windows Phone a chance for over 3 years. But I lost all hope in that system so I'm back to Android

• almost 50% Apple... yup we are on a US site lol

• A Moto is the phone that I own.

• I have an ancient Samsung I think it is a Galaxy S3 mini

• Iphone 6. I used to have a samsung galaxy s3. I am never coming back to iphone again after I get my next upgrade and switch back to the galaxy.

• Texting is much harder on the iphone. Galaxy has a ". com" button which saves so much time that the iphone doesn't. Also a lot of things I'd imagine most people use are on the secondary pages you have to click to get to those keys than some things I never use on the texting pad that are the default. Extremely more durable than the iphone. And the battery runs out faster. Sometimes when I'm typing something in the text pad it just doesn't even register and I'll hit it like 5 times over and then it registers once. I don't like the apple internet set up. Plus the galaxy looks more elegant.

• A Home Land line phone

• Samsung note 5 crew checking in😎

• Is it a good phone?

• ya i really like it, snapchat crashes sometimes. i took a pic with kevin durant!! and it crashed!!! hahaha. I don't know if that is android's fault or snapchat's.

• I have the Samsung Galaxy S5.

• I have a 2014 Moto X. It's an amazing Android phone that I like better than the iPhone I had in the past.

Looking forward to exchange it for a Nexus 6P or the new Moto X Pure Edition. :D

• A I-phone and somewhere a flip phone lol and a house phone.

• I have an iPhone 6+.
    Granted, the only reason I have an iPhone is because my dad works for Apple and gets discounts for their products. :D Nevertheless, the phone works for me since I have huge hands, huge fingers, and it is a huge phone xD

• An old Samsung flip phone I've had for like 6 years. I refuse to get rid of it, its the best phone around. Totally indestructible and works anywhere.

• I have a basic cell phone - no smart phone.

• Samsung Galaxy S5.

• dude I got a iphone 4 ahaha -_-

• I have an iPhone and a Nokia.

• I have an LG prepaid Flip Phone

• Just got myself the iphone 6s

• i personally use Xiaomi phone but sometimes i use my Moto X

• Blackberry Q10. It has a keyboard.

• I have a simple Samsung mobile, no smart phone (though I have one from work)...

• LG G4 ftw

• 6+ is too big in my opinion.

i have a 5c

• Yea my phone is super big for my hands now haha. My 5s was way too tiny however. I love the battery life on my 6 plus though

• LG stylo.

i want a Nexus 6 though

• An iphone 5s and a Galaxy Note 4 edge

• Secret government technology bat phone.

• i have a turbo-x smartphone with 60 dollars. im' not like you rich kids getting iphones and shit... .

What Girls Said 29