If you have a phone that is. What's the branding of your phone?
I had the iPhone 6 and I just got my 6 Plus in the mail. Didn't get the 6s Plus because the monthly bill is too high lol. My mom has a Note 4. I wanna try out android but I'm an isheep. 🐏
- Apple55% (28)28% (14)42% (42)Vote
- Samsung16% (8)32% (16)24% (24)Vote
- HTC2% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
- Nokia0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- LG10% (5)12% (6)11% (11)Vote
- I don't have a smartphone and I have either a basic phone or house phone.4% (2)4% (2)4% (4)Vote
- Other brand (which one?)13% (7)24% (12)18% (19)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Stick with the iphone. My iphone 4 worked better for 2 years vs my samsung s4 on the first week! Not kidding
Granted samsung s6 is pretty darn good! And so are some other android models, like the note. Or even htc ones.
But they won't compare to the stability and constant fine tuning you get from Apple. When you buy an Iphone you're also buying amazing support from apple, apple stores everywhere... everything is a breeze. Consistent solid updates yearly.
Plus accessories for iphones are sold everywhere. Sometimes i walk in a place and only see iphone accessories