Would you date a person with lots of scars?

I just want to know who would on here... I have lots of scars last time I counted I had 15 plus indent scars and I've gotten more since I last counted lol.. I would date a guys with scars

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• On her leg self harm scars or the face an accident? If I was with her already yes on the face part. But I can't deal with women cutters they need help and I can't help them on that because they cut just to cut or there depressed heck I had a girl and she cut my picture as a little boy making scars on the pic on my face and I was so mad that was gold that pic she had no right to do that

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's not self-inflicted then scars are NOT a
    deal-breaker for me. Scars are evidence that you are stronger than whatever tried to" hurt "you.

My father had 2 huge thick scars... one right from the top to bottom of his back , as well as a long scar from under his chest bone leading all of the way down his stomach then towards his back. I looked on it as his long struggle to fight Cancer.. I know the pain and suffering behind his scars. So I never look at scars as unsightly. If I love someonethen iI'll love everything about them... Scars as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• You got scars, must be because you're a vet from 'nam. Must've been tough being the door gunner and seeing all the thing you saw

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

*This is non-negotiable role play just so you know*

0|1
    0|0
  • Very few people go through life without some scars from some event or another. It can't be an issue, otherwise not many people would find a partner.

Personally, I have 3 recent ones from a hospital visit. I have numerous ones from schooldays when climbing trees was a daily ritual!

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope so. I have many. They all tell a story tho. Makes you interesting 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • what kind of scars?

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to cut , but they filled up quick. Aren't even noticeable now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are these self harm scars?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care, if someone is at least kinda pretty, and has a personality I like

0|0
    0|0
  • yea i have a scar on my face so

0|0
    0|0
  • Shure. I would be causious around her if they where self inflicted, to make shure she won't try to cut me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah I would!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not an issue for me, not at all! Some even find it a turn-on !

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date a guy with scars. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they don't matter

0|0
    0|0