Are you planning for any trips or events? Where will you go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my brother are planning to go to several theme parks and perhaps skydiving or bungee jumping at some point this year. Probably summer break.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm organising a get together with part of my family to catch up with my dad. As my dad no longer lives with me, we barely see each other. But I've made time for him this Sunday and vice versa plus I'm planning to call my older sister to come along to, just to catch up. Be like old times. It may not be a big event, but I miss my dad and it means a lot to me, which is close enough

What Guys Said 4

• Hopefully I'm going to Orlando on Memorial Day Weekend for Volleyball Nationals. Everyone from across the country comes to one city each year to get play each other and you get to watch the USA Men's National Team play also.

• Yes I'm going to Bryan, Texas the first week in March

• I have to go visit the Apple in a year or so haha @apple24

• I say no. I sleep at home

What Girls Said 5

• My mum is Italian , so I have a large extended family in Italy. I often visit them. So I'll be going to Italy again in the next few months.

• Maybe! In May I'm going to visit my HS friends and Family in Lyon, France :)

• Canada is where I'm hoping to go this summer.

• europa in a few weeks YAAAAAAS

• I'm going to Canada in the summer.