After University, does life become unfun?

Like it's all work or taking care of kids and stuff.

Why can't life always be fun? Is there a way for it to always be fun?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• It all depends on you. You decide whether to make it fun or not.
    Sure, you have more responsibilities, but you also have more money, meaning you can do more fun stuff.
    If you manage your time right, and you stay healthy, you can have just as much fun as when in college, maybe even more.

• I don't know. I love to imagine about coming home from work and not having to do more work or remember to do homework or crap. Weekends you actually get to enjoy the whole weekend and not have to study or anything.

I think it depends on your career. If you enjoy your career you probably live a happy stress free life.

• Life after uni became more fun. Able to travel and do things I could not do being a starving uni student!

• hahah! I am living the life as a straving uni student lol!

• @apple24 We all go through it! School is bloody expensive, I can only imagine the cost is horrendous today... it was bad enough then I went through.

• haha! (: lol And some people think college is just easy! lol

• Was life all that fun before and during? I'm still in uni and I'm not really having the time of my life soooo...

• It's much more routine but can still be fun!

• college was dope as hell. but life's what you make it i guess. it can be just as fun if you find what you want to do.

• > Suggesting that life in uni is fun
    new2.fjcdn.com/.../...b23d6bd0ef37f9cfe66f4e35.jpg

• You are what you imagine to be.
    You are already imagining a depressing life without any solid reason...

You create your path.

• I'm far more fun and promiscuous now than I was in university. Only difference is, a hangover slams you more when you older.

• You don't have to have kids and you don't have to work all the time. If you buy into the capitalist narrative, that's your business.

• i think people not having enough money whether educated or not is a huge downer in soceity atm...

• Unless you figure out your finances, yes University is peak fun.

• If you are a medical student your life in college is worse than life after college.
    After college is a heaven for medical students.

• Are you sure? I thought their residency was a nightmare

• I am sure as hell... you have to study so much in medical that it will be not surprising if you foget your own phone number. So, life after it is a freedom of heaven...
      For those who are studying something else other than medical , I am not sure about them.

• way better because you have no more studies

• But don't you have to work really hard and if you studied something difficult your job would be difficult

• 0|0
  • Hell for me, After going university Ima go pro at NFL so its only gonna be fun for me OP. Mirin?

• Their is a way for life to always be fun, find fun friends and dont have kids!

• life like anything is what you make of it really if you wanna have fun then have fun : )

• i think so. you cling to those friends and that life until work and family become more important.

• I would say in a lot of ways i had more -fun- back then, but i wouldn't say i was happier. Teen years even more so, lots of fun, but not a lot of happiness.

And i'd actually say in some areas of life, kids create fun again.

Christmas morning will be a lot more fun when you have some 3-8 year old kids that you love to share it with... that kind of thing.

• yeah. no more thirsty sophomore cocks all over the place... .

• Life is fun, but meeting like minded people is VERY hard

• Who said yer forced to have kids? It's optional...

I'd not say ma school life was fun though...

• Because us adults have to take all we've learned in life and be responsible and grown up its a fact of life.

• Life isn't all about having fun... thats why I hate 90% of my classmates at my college, they think that they can just party their way through life... no just no, those idiots need to learn that sometimes you need to do things you dont want to do, and life isn't all about them. We are breeding a new, selfish, and incredibly immature society and people like you that want to make college last forever are at the forefront of this mess.

• Actually, oh mighty one, I'm one of the hard working college seniors who didn't have ANY fun in University and it bothers me because I'm not sure I ever will after this.

What Girls Said 14

• Find something you love is fun!

• Nope,
    I used to think taking care of kids = no fun.

But after much pondering, I realize that that's not the case. At least it's not to me.

There is something special about raising a kid, being their role model, etc.

While raising them, you get to improve your own character... since kids don't learn from words but rather action.

• Find a hobby you enjoy... instant fun

• Conversely 😉
    It is not necessary to have kids as soon as you graduate.
    You can travel and feel all the good results of your spent years in university.

• Yup... and the reason is that university is life already paid for (or borrowed). After that you pay as you go.

• I'm in grad school, so I'm not sure where I fit in.

• It can be fun just get a hobby and know when to let loose

• Life is what you make it, if you want a worry free fun life then make it for yourself.

• It all depends on how you manage it.

• I hope not going after summer 😂😂

• You older than me, how could you not know that life is not easy? This question sounds like it was asked by a teen lol

• To be honest, life during Uni wasn't much fun either.

• For some maybe. I personally am having a lot of fun with my career after I graduated.

• I dropped out of high school, started working, and my life is hella fun.