What is the best programming language to learn for beginners?

What is the best programming language to learn for beginners with very little time and software that goes with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Python definitely. I have learnt many languages, including Python, C, Java, C++, C#, Batch and Basic, and I think it is a great idea starting by Python. The thing is, it is qualified as a high-level language, meaning that it is closer to human language than to computer. It has the same structure as the other languages, with less rigor. It is quite easy to learn (I learnt it in about 3 months) and is a powerful tool for a beginner. Plus, it is quite famous and recognized so it's easy to find good content for learning purposes. I recommend that you take a free online corse at Coursera (Coursera. com) - the "Introduction to interactive programing in Python" of Rice University is really great and helpful as long as you're willing to work a little.

What Guys Said 3

• Python, ruby, javascript. Take your pick.

All easy scripting languages that are more 'intuitive' than other languages.

Javascript doesn't require anything more than your browser. Python/Ruby will require an interpreter/compiler.

• VBA. I'm a beginner and I understand it lol

• It depends on what you want to do, but generally speaking, Python.

What Girls Said 3

• Javascript or Python

• C/C++, it's very easy.
    I know from experience. 😁😂

• I second this opinion ^^^ 👌

• It's all semantics but "I know from experience" sounds like you have more experience than just C/C++...

Java, Basic, C# are all more easier than C/C++.

• @ichot
      You don't need to take most of my opinions seriously. 😂

• I'm going with C/C++. I learned C++ mostly by myself...